As a leading online resource for Ayurveda and natural health, LifeSpa is revolutionizing a holistic approach to health by combining ancient wisdom with modern science.
Our primary business is an expanding product portfolio with room for further innovation and growth.
Would working for a company like this excite you? If the answer is yes and you have experience in product and inventory coordination, coupled with a passion for natural health, then you might have just found the perfect job.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
LifeSpa is currently seeking a Product + Inventory Coordinator who will intelligently and efficiently engage in the smooth running of the inventory supply chain, shipping department, product development, product marketing, and quality control coordination.
This role offers a rare opportunity for a candidate to grow with the company. The role requires reliability, excellent communication and organizational skills, and enthusiasm for providing health and well-being of all customers. This is a full-time position, within the LifeSpa office and possibility of remote work some days per week, 35-40 hours/week on average.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you feel you are the right member for our team, please send an email to Helen@lifespa.com with the following items:
– Cover Letter
– Short paragraph on why Ayurveda and Natural Health is important to you.
Product + Inventory Coordinator
- Manage the supply chain and inventory levels for our LifeSpa product line, as well as many other unaffiliated herbal products and supplements. Always ensure adequate inventory levels are in stock.
- Working closely with Dr. John Douillard on new LifeSpa product development.
- Research the best formulas, brands, manufacturers for new products and act as a purchasing agent and buyer to negotiate best pricing (including market research, testing, sourcing ingredients, packaging, GMP compliance and marketing).
- Manage all Amazon store products and maintenance.
- Maintain and create eCommerce store product descriptions.
- Process inventory returns and update inventory systems accordingly.
- Manage the creation of any new products and their addition to all required software programs.
- Work with the Operations Manager and Accountant to ensure accurate transfer of product sales data into our accounting software in terms of sales and returns and document and report on product profitability and financial product metrics.
- Report on sales trends and product inventory levels and provide sales suggestions.
- Work with sales and marketing to analyze competitive offerings and to identify differentiators and define product positioning (set pricing, discounts, etc.).
- Manage the LifeSpa wholesale program including approval and sign-up of new wholesale accounts. Manage the expansion of the program and create a support network for practitioners around the country to recommend and resell the LifeSpa product line.
- Increase sales on our website through marketing campaigns, sales, and media. As well as website analysis and SEO.
- Find opportunities to streamline inventory and shipping systems and improve LifeSpa’s offerings, whether in customer experience, product offerings, or cost savings.
- Research, implement, and train appropriate staff on new systems to continually streamline both backend and frontend user experiences (i.e., Order Management Software).
- Work with the LifeSpa customer service team and Operations Manager to find on time solutions to customer service-related queries involving the LifeSpa product line and shipping services.
- Manage and co-ordinate LifeSpa shipping operations and channels and work to maintain the most cost-effective solutions combined with satisfactory delivery time scales.
- Edit articles for structure/function claims and FDA compliance.
- Ensure the quality and standard of the LifeSpa product line by setting, overseeing, and maintaining set standards of operations for all LifeSpa products.
- Review and approve all supplier qualification and documentation. Ensure all required testing and lab operations are being performed. Review and approve all labeling and packaging operations.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an inventory coordinator or management role specific to inventory and product coordination or other relevant areas
- Exceptional project management, communication, leadership skills, plus having a team player attitude and ability to work harmoniously with others
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, thinks strategically, drives issues to conclusion and is able to develop creative solutions
- Experience working with an inventory management software platform a plus
- Experience with DSHEA and FDA compliance and structure function claims a bonus
- WooCommerce experience a plus
- Quickbooks experience very helpful
- PMP or Scrum certification a plus
- Better than average computer skills in Windows and MS Office
- Typing: 50+ wpm and data entry
- Bachelor’s or higher degree
$23-$29 per hour, commensurate with experience*
*The hourly wage range is the range that we in good faith believe is a reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role, at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range may be modified in the future.
- Holiday and vacation PTO
- Generous 100% premium paid health insurance plan including dental, vision, and HSA options
- LSA (LifeSpa Savings Account) – pre-paid spending account for LifeSpa purchases
- Ayurvedic consultations when and as needed for employee. 40% discount for spouses and children
- 40% discount for the employee on all retail products
Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP is a globally recognized leader in the fields of natural health, Ayurveda, and sports medicine. He is the creator of LifeSpa.com, a leading Ayurvedic health and wellness resource on the web and the host of the LifeSpa YouTube channel, newsletter, and social feeds, with 9M+ views on YouTube and 133k+ newsletter subscribers. LifeSpa.com is evolving the way Ayurveda is understood around the world, with thousands of articles and videos joining ancient wisdom with modern science. Dr. John is the former Director of Player Development for the New Jersey Nets NBA team, author of seven health books, including his newest Amazon bestseller Eat Wheat. He appears frequently as a guest on national talk shows, is the creator of several online courses, and directs the LifeSpa Ayurvedic Clinic in Boulder, Colorado.