As a leading online resource and ecommerce platform for Ayurveda and natural health, LifeSpa is revolutionizing a holistic approach to health by combining ancient wisdom with modern science.
Our primary business, although small, is an expanding product portfolio with room for further innovation and growth. We are a small, close-knit team of like-minded people with a passion for promoting health and well-being through Ayurveda.
Would working for a company like this excite you? If the answer is yes and you have experience in office and inventory management, coupled with a passion for natural health, then you might have just found the perfect job.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
LifeSpa is currently seeking an Office and Inventory Manager to organize and coordinate administration duties, office procedures and product inventory with a focus on efficiency and time management. The Office and Inventory Manager will be responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation. An energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats.
This role offers a rare opportunity for a candidate to grow with the company. The role requires reliability, excellent communication and organizational skills, and enthusiasm for providing health and well-being of all customers. This is a full-time position, within the LifeSpa office and possibility of remote work some days per week, 35-40 hours/week on average.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you feel you are the right member for our team, please send an email to Helen@lifespa.com with the following items:
– Cover Letter with short paragraph on why Ayurveda and Natural Health is important to you.
- Manage daily office operations, inventory, and associated budgets.
- Manage the supply chain and inventory levels for LifeSpa working closely with Dr. John Douillard on new LifeSpa product development.
- Accurately order, receive and create bills for all product inventory.
- Create and maintain all product files on our online store.
- Analyzes and organizes office operations and procedures such as personnel, information management, customer service, training, filing systems, and other clerical services.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Answering patient’s health, herbal and lifestyle questions via phone and email when necessary.
- Prepares activities and sales reports for guidance of management.
- Maintains records, documentation, and files, particularly more complex or sensitive files.
- Light booking keeping as required.
- Assist management in coordinating, activities of various departments of workers.
- Work with Management to coordinate benefits programs
- Assist in the development and planning of the LifeSpa marketing Calendar.
- As this is a small business, a level of task flexibility is required. As LifeSpa evolves, these tasks may also evolve based on need, your ability, and your availability.
- Oversees the daily work activities of the office, maximizing office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications.
- Works with management to troubleshoot office problems as they arise, be it software, procedural, or HR.
- Perform minimal HR functions as required, including review and approval of timecards and assist management with onboarding, training and performance evaluations.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a management role specific to management or other relevant areas is preferred. Inventory management experience is a plus.
- Exceptional project management, communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, thinks strategically, drives issues to conclusion and can develop creative solutions
- Experience working with an inventory management software platform a plus
- Experience with DSHEA and FDA compliance and structure function claims a bonus
- Better than average computer skills in Windows and MS Office.
- Typing: 50+ wpm and data entry.
- Bachelor or higher degree.
- PMP or Agile certification is a plus.
- HR experience is highly recommended.
- Knowledge and experience with natural health lifestyle is very beneficial.
- Quickbooks experience is very helpful.
$23-$34 per hour, commensurate with experience*
*The hourly wage range is the range that we in good faith believe is a reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role, at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range may be modified in the future.
- Six days paid Holidays
- Vacation PTO
- Generous 100% premium paid health insurance plan including dental, vision, and HSA options
- LSA (LifeSpa Savings Account) – pre-paid spending account for LifeSpa purchases
- Ayurvedic consultations when and as needed for employee. 40% discount for spouses and children
- 40% discount for the employee on all retail products
Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP is a globally recognized leader in the fields of natural health, Ayurveda, and sports medicine. He is the creator of LifeSpa.com, a leading Ayurvedic health and wellness resource on the web and the host of the LifeSpa YouTube channel, newsletter, and social feeds, with 10M+ views on YouTube and 133k+ newsletter subscribers. LifeSpa.com is evolving the way Ayurveda is understood around the world, with thousands of articles and videos joining ancient wisdom with modern science. Dr. John is the former Director of Player Development for the New Jersey Nets NBA team, author of seven health books, including his newest Amazon bestseller Eat Wheat. He appears frequently as a guest on national talk shows, is the creator of several online courses, and directs the LifeSpa Ayurvedic Clinic in Boulder, Colorado.