It seems there are as many different theories about protein as there are weeks in the year.
Some say you need more, claiming it will increase energy levels, activate fat-burning, and help stave off hunger.
Others say you need less, claiming too much protein can actually be detrimental to your health.
In this eBook, I aim to shed light on what you need to know about protein by presenting a combination of ancient Ayurvedic wisdom and modern science.
- Why does protein matter so much?
- How do I tell if I am protein deficient?
- How much do you really need?
- What are the best sources of protein?
- When is it best to eat protein?
- What are the best ways to cook with protein in meals?
Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP