Protein! It seems there are as many different theories about protein as there are weeks in the year.
A host of recent fad diets have been emphasizing protein as a key component of a healthy diet. Some fads say you need more, claiming it will increase energy levels, activate fat-burning, and help stave off hunger. Other fads say you need less, claiming too much protein can actually be detrimental to your health.
People’s curiosity has been piqued by the many theories and controversies circulating about protein. In this eBook, I aim to shed some light on what you need to know about protein for optimal health from an Ayurvedic perspective, where ancient wisdom is supported by modern science.
We all know protein is an important component of a balanced diet. But… important for what?:
- Why does protein matter so much?
- How does it benefit you?
- Could you be protein deficient?
- How do I tell if I am protein deficient?
- How much do you really need?
- What are the best sources of protein?
- When is it best to eat protein?
- What are the best ways to cook with protein in meals?
My goal is to empower you with the knowledge you need to successfully navigate maintaining balanced, healthy protein levels for optimum vitality.
Simply enter your name and email below to receive the 29-page eBook.