Confused about how much protein you need in your diet? This ebook is for you.
It seems there are as many different theories about protein as there are weeks in the year.
Some say you need more, claiming it will increase energy levels, activate fat-burning, and help stave off hunger.
Others say you need less, claiming too much protein can actually be detrimental to your health.
In this eBook, I aim to shed light on what you need to know about protein by presenting a combination of ancient Ayurvedic wisdom and modern science.
- Why does protein matter so much?
- How do I tell if I am protein deficient?
- How much do you really need?
- What are the best sources of protein?
- When is it best to eat protein?
- What are the best ways to cook with protein in meals?
Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP