Recipe and photo by Emma Frisch
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 12 minutes
- Yield: About 4 portions
- Ghee or Coconut oil – 1 tablespoon
- Garlic – 2 cups 1-inch pieces of garlic scapes
- Daylilies buds – 1 cup daylilies buds, and a few open blossoms for color
- Sea salt – 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- In a large pan or cast iron skillet, melt the ghee or coconut oil on medium-high.
- Add the scapes and saute until the brown and become slightly crispy.
- Add the buds and saute for about 2 minutes until they brown slightly and appear wilted.
- Add the open blossoms last, toss gently and briefly and remove the pan from the stovetop.
For more recipes by Emma Frisch, visit her food blog at www.emmafrisch.com
This recipe is from the 3-Season Diet Challenge – a 12-month guide to eating with the seasons as nature intended. This FREE program takes you through a year of eating seasonally with month-to-month support and guidance. You can start the challenge anytime throughout the year. >>> Learn more and sign up here!
What did you think of this recipe? Have any tips or tricks to share?