The person in this role is responsible for managing our LifeSpa product line, increasing profitability of existing products and developing new products based on market demands. You would also process direct online and phone sales, while working with marketing and R&D staff to optimize sales and new product development.
- Managing the supply chain and inventory levels for our LifeSpa product line as well as many other unaffiliated herbal products and supplements.
- Research the best formulas, brands, manufacturers for new product and negotiate best pricing. Includes market research, testing, sourcing ingredients, packaging, FDA approval and marketing.
- Work with sales and marketing to analyze competitive offerings and to identify differentiators and define product positioning (set pricing, discounts, etc.).
- Work with sales and finance to document and report on product profitability and financial product metrics.
- Managing the expansion of our affiliate and wholesale customer bases. Creating a support network for practitioners around the country to recommend and resale our LifeSpa product line.
- Increasing sales on our website through marketing campaigns, sales, and media.
- Excellent Customer Service skills and experience. A large part of this position is answering patient’s health, herbal and lifestyle questions and processing shipping orders over the phone.
- Bachelor or higher degree in relevant business field (Business Administration, marketing, project management)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a management role specific to product management, R&D, sales, marketing or other relevant areas.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in product management/marketing/business administration.
Requires familiarity with concepts, processes, and practices in the FDA compliance of supplements. FDA compliance certification is a plus.
- This position requires exceptional project management, communication, leadership skills, a team player attitude and the ability to work harmoniously with others.
- Knowledge and experience with holistic lifestyle is preferred. Knowledge of Ayurvedic herbs is helpful but not necessary.
- Minimum 1 year experience with Quickbooks.
- Must be a self-starter, detail oriented, think strategically, drive issues to conclusion and be able to develop creative solutions.
- PMP or Scrum certification is a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator is a plus.
- Better than average computer skills in Windows Vista and MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Typing: 50+ wpm and data entry.
Initial training period is 3 months paid, commensurate on experience. As LifeSpa is continually growing, there is always room for expanding into more responsibilities.
LifeSpa is one of the leading educational resources for Ayurveda in the United States run by world renowned Dr. John Douillard, D.C. LifeSpa hosts a robust online store and educational database as well as a booming clinic, spa and cleansing center. We are located at the base of the Rocky Mountains in sunny Boulder, CO. Dr. Douillard also has his own line of herbal formulas and skin care products. For more information about LifeSpa visit our website at LifeSpa.com to see if our company is one that you would be excited to work for.
We are a close knit team of committed and devoted office staff and therapists who are eager to welcome a new Product Manager and work with them to make this a long lasting, fulfilling, and exciting career path. We pride ourselves in creating a supportive team environment where we feel inspired about our contribution to LifeSpa’s mission and values, which are as follows:
- We provide the empowering knowledge of alternative health to the masses.
- We work as a team toward common goals with a spirit of respect, cooperation and collaboration.
- We encourage creativity, change and innovation without fear of failure.
- We are committed to integrity and a compassionate/nurturing professionalism.
- We practice harmony in our interactions with our clients, resources and environment.
- We take the initiative to grow personally, professionally and for LifeSpa as a whole.
Benefits (after successful completion of 3 month training program):
- PTO for holidays and vacation
- Ayurvedic Consultations when and as needed for employee. 40% discount for spouses and children.
- 40% discount on all retail products.
- 3 complimentary Panchakarma treatments and then additional treatments at cost for employee.
- LSA (LifeSpa Savings Account) – pre-paid spending account for LifeSpa purchases.
- Gain knowledge about Ayurveda, lifestyle, herbs, and stress relief techniques to benefit you and loved ones.
How to apply to this job:
If you feel you are the right team member for our health clinic, please deliver your cover letter and resume, in person, to our office in Gunbarrel (Boulder) during our office hours (below).
We look forward to meeting you!
Dr. John Douillard’s LifeSpa
6662 Gunpark Drive E, Suite 102, Boulder, CO 80301
Sat & Sun: Office closed