October 1, 2018 | 65 minutes, 28 seconds
In This Article
Podcast Show Notes
Ayurveda describes the cause of cancer as a loss of cellular memory, where cells have forgotten how to function as a part of the whole. Stressed cancer cells cannot survive very long being isolated from the whole, so they start dividing rapidly, attempting to outrace the body’s programmed cell death for such rogue cells.
Restoring cellular memory of how to function as part of the whole is the cancer solution.
In my interview with Dr. Zach Bush, he describes the Ayurvedic understanding of cancer in terms of cutting-edge modern science while eloquently relating cancer’s cellular isolation to the growing trend toward nationalism and global isolationism that we are seeing in the macrocosm.
The solution: we must become whole again, as the whole is much greater than the sum of its parts.
This is an interview you may want to listen to a couple of times!
- Cancer Linked to Cellular Memory Loss
- Krimi: Ancient Ayurvedic Texts Describe Microbes 3000+ Years Ago
- Emergence Theory is Ayurveda in Practice [Treating the Whole, not the Parts]
- Overstimulated & Overwhelmed? Learn the Ancient Practice of Pratyahara
- Nature Deficit Disorder Shortens Lifespan
- Do You Give To Get? (Hedonistic vs. Eudaimonistic Giving)