September 11, 2017 | 59 minutes, 23 seconds
According to Ayurveda, the immune system depends on awareness. If blood, lymph or venous circulation along with nervous system innervation is blocked in any way, the body’s communication tools can be compromised.
Without awareness or communication, the immune system will not be able to recognize problems as problems. Overtime, problems escalate and the immune system is forced to respond in an overzealous fashion – which is labeled an autoimmune condition.
The Ayurvedic approach to managing autoimmunity is to restore a healthy level of inner awareness.
Join me as we dive into the very complex world of autoimmunity made simple by Ayurveda.
In This Article
- Autoimmune and Ayurveda
- How To Clear Your Sinuses with Nasya and SAN
- Do this Marma Point Scalp Massage with Newly Discovered Benefits
- Reset Your Circadian Clock This Weekend
- The Little-Known Benefits of the Sun Salutation
- Rescue Your Lymph From Stress… Before It’s Too Late!
- The Best Herbs to Cleanse the Lymphatic System
- Alkaline Foods List
Herbs & Supplements Mentioned
- Essential Minerals
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin B12
- Turmeric Plus
- Lymph Cleanse
- Brahmi Brain