December 5, 2016 | 42 minutes, 2 seconds
With the holidays upon us, we often find ourselves coping with eating way too much food and indulging in drinks and rich desserts. Then, when we visit with family for the holidays, we watch ourselves starting to act or react like toddlers again, leaving us wondering how our relatives can so easily “trigger” us. Of course, these are all opportunities… and in my podcast, I will offer doable strategies to navigate the digestive and emotional stress the holidays bring – while boosting winter immunity. Let’s make this time of year a physical and emotional transformation and avoid the woes of winter and holiday stress, and replace it with an immune-boosting, healthy holiday dose of peace and joy!
- 5 Spices to Rock your Digestive World
- Digestive Formulas:
- FREE Monthly Seasonal Eating Guide: The 3-Season Diet Challenge
- Is Your Food Emotionally Charged?
- Alcohol, Ayurvedic Herbs and Your Liver
- 5 Foods Required for Winter Wellness
- 6 Ways to Boost Immunity this Winter
- 5 Tips to Feel Great After Thanksgiving Dinner
- Are You Gluten-Free? You Might Not Have To Be…
- What’s Your Emotional Footprint this Season?
- The Truth About Karma
- Soluble vs. Insoluble Fiber for Each Season