April 11, 2016 | 74 minutes, 45 seconds
In Ayurveda, spring is considered “nature’s new year,” and the two major goals of spring are:
- To reset the body’s ability to burn fat as a stable source of fuel.
- To detoxify the liver, lymph and toxins stored in the fat cells.
The results are natural weight balancing, mood stability and steady energy… to name a few. With 3 pounds of toxins being drained from the brain each year, making sure the body’s natural detox pathways are functioning optimally is critical for our health and longevity. Join me in this special podcast, where I’ll take you step-by-step through the key requirements to becoming a better fat burner and innate detoxifier, in order for you to glean all the health benefits spring has to offer. Remember the old saying, “Well begun is half done”? This is exactly why it is so important to start nature’s new year off on the right foot.
In addition to learning about resetting fat burning, weight loss and detoxifying in the spring, I will spend the last 20 minutes of this podcast answering your personal questions about how to detox the body and what makes the Colorado Cleanse so unique.
In This Article
- To lower triglyceride numbers:
- Balance Cholesterol Naturally
- Can Nose Breathing Boost Weight Loss?
- Nose Breathing Exercise: How To Breathe While Running
- Pranayama: Simple Instructions for Traditional Breathing Techniques
- Exercise: Be Fit, Thin & Calm in 12 Minutes a Day
- 10 Lifestyle Tips for Perfect Digestion
- Perfecting Digestion with Herbs
- 5 Ways to Perfect Digestion with Food
- Is Your Lymph Making You Gain Weight?
- Cut Cravings and Eat Less with Flax Seeds
- Top Ten Reasons to Cleanse with Ghee
- Cleanse Toxins & Emotions Right Out Of Your Fat
- Master Your Metabolism, Cravings and Weight
Does your weight feel out of control? Are you overwhelmed by all the competing weight loss promises, supplements and programs that marketers bombard you with?
For over 20 years Dr. Douillard has helped patients lose weight naturally and effortlessly with his 4-Step Ayurvedic Weight Balancing System and now you can get the eBook FREE!