January 20, 2016 | 53 minutes, 16 seconds
In recent years, research on the topic of microbiology has moved along at an incredible rate, revealing that most every function in the human body relies on the diversity and richness of its beneficial microbes. Such research has taken our understanding of the benefits of probiotics to the next level, suggesting that the business of feeding our good bugs not only affects our digestion, but determines the health of our mood, memory, and countless other processes, among other fascinating discoveries.
- You Are Only 10% Human
- This Is Your Brain on Bugs
- The Great Soap Debate Part I: Is Your Soap Killing Essential Microbes?
- How to Choose the Right Probiotic for Your Imbalance
- The Miracle of Mouth Microbes
- Tea for your Psychic Bugs: A Slippery Elm Prebiotic Tea Formula
- The New Super Ghee: 500 Times More Potent
- From Prebiotic to Probiotic: 4 Steps to a Healthy Microbiome
- Top Ten Reasons to Cleanse with Ghee
- The GENE-ius of Ayurveda
- Emulsifiers in Common Foods Erode your Gut
- To Graze Or Not To Graze? It’s Not Really A Question.
- Pass The Yogurt, Please.
- Make-Out for a Healthy Microbiome
- Eat Nature’s Harvest. Change Your Microbiome. Your Health Depends On It.