January 11, 2016 | 62 minutes, 2 seconds
New research is telling us that the idea of harnessing happiness is not lassoing a fleeting emotion, but connecting with our fundamental human nature.
In this podcast, we will explore the new science that proves that we are, in fact, loving and joyful by nature, and dig into the Ayurvedic strategies to bring this experience into our daily lives.
The more we chase happiness, the further it escapes us. Let’s learn to finally stop seeking happiness and create it on our own!
In This Article
- Top 10 Perks of Optimism
- Write a Love Letter
- Free Yourself From Unconscious Desires with Yoga & Ayurveda
- Epigenetics – What You See, You Become
- The Most Important 1/2 Inch Of Your Body
- Quiz: What’s Your Emotional Body Type
- The Psycho-Physiology of Stress
- What’s Your Emotional Footprint?
- Stop All The Thinking
- The Magic Of Yoga, Breathing and Meditation