October 21, 2015 | 36 minutes, 54 seconds
According to Ayurveda, optimal heart health depends on a balance of the mind, emotions, body and spirit. Learn Ayurvedic techniques including herbs, lifestyle, diet and exercise that support optimal heart health. This may be the hallmark of Ayurveda in that it incorporates health approaches that address the most gross to the most subtle. Let’s get to the heart of the matter!
- Be Wrinkle Free In Your Heart
- Saturated Fats and Cholesterol Exonerated
- Arjuna: An Herbal Hero for the Heart
- 10 New Reasons to Eat Veggies
- Do You Have Healthy Arteries?
- Calcium and Heart Health
- Get Smart and Lose Weight with this Saturated Fat
- Confused About Salt?
- Breakfast of Champions?
- A Curious Study On Heart Health
- Four Reasons to Reconsider Eggplant