February 2, 2019 | 81 minutes, 5 seconds
In this podcast, I talk about the groundbreaking research into a “less is more” approach to exercise that has allowed many folks to enjoy exercise perhaps for the first time ever. Listen and learn about the benefits of effortless exercise, nose breathing (nasal breathing) and exercise techniques, along with tailored exercise programs according to your needs and body type.
- Enjoy Exercise Every Time
- Finally, The Research for Nose Breathing
- Be Fit, Thin & Calm in 12 Minutes a Day
- Bliss Out While You Workout
- Soothe Your Sinuses & Cleanse Your Mind: Meet The Dynamic Duo
- Why Slow Yoga?
- Ayurvedic Fitness and Body Types
- Unsung Health Benefits of Nose Breathing
- Episode 19: Debunking Exercise Myths with Colleen Cannon
- Can Nose Breathing Boost Weight Loss?
- Risks of Vigorous Exercise: New Findings
- 3 Ayurvedic Pillars of Effortless Exercise
- Euphoria: Get the Rush without the Risk