June 23, 2015 | 54 minutes, 49 seconds
Nutritional deficiencies are responsible for many common symptoms and issues, but awareness about their connection must be raised. B12 deficiency, for example – one of the most common deficiencies in the world – can result in brain shrinkage and cognitive decline. This podcast covers a range of nutritional deficiencies and zooms in on the most common ones, like protein deficiency, iodine deficiency, and vitamin D deficiency.
- Vitamin D: How to Choose the Right One
- Protein Deficiency: The Hidden Signs
- Calcium and Heart Health
- 40% Are Vitamin B12 Deficient. Are You?
- 10 Reasons to Consider Iodine
- Are Omega 3s Really Necessary?
- True or False: You Need A Multivitamin
- What’s Missing in Your “Healthy” Diet? – Part 1
- What’s Missing in Your “Healthy” Diet? – Part 2