October 13, 2014 | 32 minutes, 11 seconds
Promoting longevity starts long before the first signs of aging. Understanding how to live in harmony with the natural cycles, eating balanced meals of whole and unprocessed foods, along with managing stress, provides a platform for healthy aging. According to Ayurveda, being healthy at 100 starts with healthy digestion. Having a youthful and strong digestion is not dependent on age, but it takes a little work. A weak digestion puts you at risk for toxicity issues because the digestive pathways are the same as the body’s natural detox pathways. Live long and digest well!
- Healthy DNA: New Longevity Discovery
- The Link Between Blood Sugar and Memory
- Shilajit: Rediscovered Longevity Herb
- 5 Ways to Get Old Fast
- Longevity: The Ayurvedic Secret
- Got Ojas? Nourish Your Vitality
- Top 10 Perks of Optimism
- Turn on Your Anti-Aging Switch
- How Sweets Accelerate Aging
- Combat the Aging Enzyme
- Your Sleep Patterns Affect Aging and Sleeping!
- Apple Skins Block Aging and Burn Fat
- Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Aging
Make sure you download your free Blood Sugar eBook and take control of your health now!