I have always been a believer that athletics was the best model for life—living life fully from a calm center. Along the way, I have been a big fan of Dan Millman’s books: most famously, The Way of the Peaceful Warrior. He eloquently links athletics, peak performance, life, and spirituality in his 17 books.
Download or listen to our conversation on sports psychology, aligning the mind and body, and achieving full human potential through sport. We also cover storytelling, competition, unity, and so much more below.
Talking to Dan Millman was so much fun and I hope you enjoy listening to our explorations!
Podcasts with LifeSpa’s Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP and guests are dynamic, hour-long lectures and interviews on a wide array of topics blending the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science! Most podcasts incorporate Live Q&A from our audience.
- The podcast will be available to watch, listen to and download anytime after the air date on this page.
- To receive an email reminder at the time of the airing of a specific podcast, register on the Podcasts Event Page.
- Subscribe: iTunes | YouTube | email | Spotify | RSS
iTunes almost exclusively ranks podcasts by Customer Ratings. If you enjoyed this podcast in iTunes, please leave a rating! Here’s how to do it:
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click iTunes Store.
- Find the podcast that you want to listen to, then click Ratings and Reviews.
- Under Customer Reviews, click Write a Review.