Average Reading Time: 2 minutes and 56 seconds
I have numerous patients and students who are seeking more knowledge about health. Some want the information for their personal use, for friends and families while others are looking for a more fulfilling profession. I often ask them, “Have you ever considered becoming a certified Health Coach?”
Little did I know, when I got a call from Joshua Rosenthal almost 20 years ago, that I’d become such a big fan of his creation so many years later. Joshua is the founder of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN), where he created the profession we now call Health Coaching. After training more than 100,000 health coaches around the world, IIN has a formula that really works.
I have been teaching for IIN for almost 20 years now and have interacted with thousands of IIN students over the years, and still to this day, I have yet to hear a negative review of the program — something totally unheard of in this day and age! If you are considering a career in health care or searching for a fulfilling second career where you can truly change people’s lives . . . read on.
Here are just a few of the infinite reasons you’ll love IIN:
- The curriculum covers over 100 dietary theories including macrobiotics, vegan, paleo, raw foods, plus many other ways of eating along with their unique pros and cons. You’ll also be your first client and discover what works best for you, so you can help others find their best fit.
- World-renowned health and wellness experts. They have over 100 of the best teachers in the world including Deepak Chopra, Andrew Weil, Dr. Oz, Geneen Roth, David Wolfe, Dr. Mark Hyman and many more inspiring doctors, authors, and researchers who are leading the global shift towards wholesome health. They will help you explore what it means to live a holistic life!
- You’ll learn not only about nutrition, but also proven marketing and business strategies from experts who are all leaders in their respective industries, including Deepak Chopra, Dr. Mark Hyman, David Wolfe, Arianna Huffington, and Christiane Northrup.
- You’ll also dive into IIN’s core concepts like Bio-individuality, the idea that we are all different and have different nutritional needs, and Primary Food, the idea that there are many forms of non-dietary nourishment that feed us, such as our work, relationships, fitness, and spirituality, etc.
- Learn anytime, anywhere. The convenient on-the-go Learning Center can be accessed from your mobile phone, tablet or desktop. This cutting-edge learning approach allows you to set your own schedule and study wherever, whenever.
- Incredible support and encouragement from a like-minded community. You’ll be able to connect and engage with fellow students and staff members who will help to keep you on track and motivated.
- Coaching & business skills. No other nutrition school on the planet will help you actually launch a business. You will learn how to define your target audience, attract potential clients, market your brand, close the sale, and create an authentic business model aligned with your goals for success.
- Upon graduation, the opportunities for Health Coaches are endless, and more and more jobs open every day. Graduates are applying their education through:
- One-on-one health coaching (in-person and online)
- Public speaking, webinars and workshops
- Corporate wellness
- Partnering with doctor’s offices and hospitals
- Working with other wellness professionals like studios, chiropractors and wellness centers.
As a friend of IIN, I’m able to extend a special tuition savings offer AND a free sample class. Why? Because I care about you and feel personally invested in your health and happiness.
If you enroll in the program, you’ll receive:
- A special tuition savings offer when you mention “Dr. John Douillard” and access to personalized payment plans
- A special Mater Class series in which Joshua Rosenthal, Founder, Director and Primary Teacher of IIN, teaches about deconstructing cravings, different approaches to nutrition and how Health Coaches are changing the future of healthcare
My friends at IIN are committed to supporting you on your journey to make what could be the best decision of your life, so give them a call at (877) 780-5455 or email Hailey, IIN’s Primary Ambassador at [email protected].