LifeSpa is looking for an outstanding Customer Service Representative who will intelligently, efficiently and compassionately support our customers with their general inquiries about (but not limited to) the products, their orders and/or refunds, process new orders and scheduling inquiries. Ideal candidate must be detail oriented, able to handle a high volume of calls and multi-task. This is a full-time position, 40 hours/week on average. Punctuality and consistency are critical attributes for this position and must be available Monday to Thursday 9 to 5 and Friday from 9 to 3.
Customer Service Responsibilities
-Operate multiline telephone system; answer incoming calls and direct callers to appropriate personnel as needed.
-Answer customer questions (via phone or email) without giving product recommendations or making disease claims.
-Process orders in eCommerce POS accurately and efficiently; record any pertinent information that would affect shipping and or handling; receive payments and complete any necessary follow-up.
-Adjusts complaints concerning billing or product quality, referring complaints of product quality to designated departments for investigation.
-Check voice messages and emails throughout the day, return customer calls and follow-up as necessary.
-Solicit sale of new or additional goods or services.
-Complete data entry & management projects with accuracy and attention to detail.
-Communicate with other team members as needed.
-Honor patient confidentiality by not sharing patient information outside of LifeSpa. We comply with HIPAA privacy laws.
-Research health topics to provide insight into fact checking articles.
-Create Top 10 lists and new articles by combining existing knowledge with a new twist.
– Experience in a related customer service role is a plus, some customer service experience is mandatory.
– This position requires exceptional communication, a team player attitude and the ability to work harmoniously with others.
– Knowledge and experience with holistic lifestyle is preferred. Knowledge of Ayurvedic herbs is helpful but not necessary.
– Must be a self-starter, detail oriented, think strategically, drive issues to conclusion and be able to develop creative solutions.
– Better than average computer skills in Windows Vista and MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
– Typing: 50+ wpm and data entry.
Initial training period is 3 months paid. The starting wage is $12 increasing to $13 after successful 3 month training period. As LifeSpa is continually growing, there is always room for expanding into more responsibilities.
LifeSpa is the leading educational resource for Ayurveda in the United States run by world renowned Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP. LifeSpa hosts a robust online store and educational database as well as a booming clinic. We are located at the base of the Rocky Mountains in sunny Boulder, CO. Dr. Douillard also has his own line of herbal formulas and skin care products. For more information about LifeSpa visit our website at LifeSpa.com to see if our company is one that you would be excited to work for.
We are a close knit team of committed and devoted office staff who are eager to welcome a new Customer Service Representative. We pride ourselves in creating a supportive team environment where we feel inspired about our contribution to LifeSpa’s mission and values, which are as follows:
• We provide the empowering knowledge of alternative health to the masses.
• We work as a team toward common goals with a spirit of respect, cooperation and collaboration.
• We encourage creativity, change and innovation without fear of failure.
• We are committed to integrity and a compassionate/nurturing professionalism.
• We practice harmony in our interactions with our clients, resources and environment.
• We take the initiative to grow personally, professionally and for LifeSpa as a whole.
Benefits (after successful completion of 3 month training program):
– PTO for holidays and vacation
– Generous 100% premium paid Health Insurance plan with HSA
– Ayurvedic Consultations when and as needed for employee. 40% discount for spouses and children.
– 40% discount on all retail products.
-LSA (LifeSpa Savings Account) — pre-paid spending account for LifeSpa purchases.
– Gain knowledge about Ayurveda, lifestyle, herbs, and stress relief techniques to benefit you and loved ones.
How to apply:
If you feel you are the right team member for our health clinic, please deliver your cover letter and resume, in person, to our office in Gunbarrel (Boulder) during our office hours (below).
We look forward to meeting you!
Dr. John Douillard’s LifeSpa
6662 Gunpark Drive E, Suite 102, Boulder, CO 80301
Sat & Sun: Office closed