In This Article
Your Introduction to Ayurveda
At its core, Ayurveda is a 5,000-year-old science designed to bring the body back into balance. But Ayurveda is so much more…
It’s a Vedic science. Another Vedic science, often called Ayurveda’s sister science, is yoga. All Vedic sciences are primarily teachings for the development of full human physical, mental, and spiritual potential.
Ayurveda’s base of knowledge was recorded in a large body of Sanskrit literature that originated in India, called the Vedas. You may have heard of the Vedic warriors—including Ram, Lakshman, Arjuna, and Krishna. These warriors represent beings that have achieved their full spiritual potential and fearlessness through mental and emotional freedom.
The science and wisdom of the ancient tradition of Ayurveda aims to help you find balance and alignment with your true nature. This is done through lifestyle choices, an emphasis on healing your digestion through diet and herbs, and contemplative practices.
Learn more with our comprehensive guide to all things Ayurveda.
What Our Intro to Ayurveda eBook Covers
- Doshas and ayurvedic body types
- Vata (winter) body types
- Kapha (spring) body types
- Summer (pitta) body types
- The Ayurvedic diet
- Top 20 Ayurvedic eating tips
- Choosing the best Ayurvedic herbs, spices, and foods for your digestion
- Ayurvedic exercise
- Top 10 Ayurvedic herbs
- Ayurvedic practices for pure joy and contentment
- How to love unconditionally
- The benefits of emotional detox and how to get started
- An intro to Ayurvedic cleanses
Get the eBook
Enter your email and download this FREE ebook.
Intoduction to Ayurveda eBook