Looking for an outstanding Staff Accountant who will intelligently, efficiently and compassionately apply the principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by performing the following duties. Responsible for handling the fundamental aspects for our financial recordkeeping, including recording transactions, managing accounts payable and receivable, reconciling bank statements, and completing monthly and/or annual tax forms. This can be either a part-time or full-time position, with the flexibility to work up to full-time if preferred.
- A/P and A/R
- Budget and Funds
- Internal Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Taxes and Year End
- Compiles with GAAP and company procedures
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in accounting is required.
- This position requires exceptional project management, communication, leadership skills, a team player attitude and the ability to work harmoniously with others.
- Must be a self-starter, detail oriented, think strategically, drive issues to conclusion and be able to develop creative solutions.
- Must be a perfectionist by nature, with no tolerance for financial sloppiness.
- Must be highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data.
- Must be highly skilled in the use of Excel Spreadsheets.
- Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures.
- Better than average computer skills in Windows Vista and MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Minimum of a bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Paid Time Off for holidays and vacation.
- 100% covered Health Insurance premiums with HSA option.
- 40% discount on all retail products plus annual in-house spending account.
LifeSpa is one of the leading educational resources for Ayurveda in the United States run by world renowned Dr. John Douillard, D.C. LifeSpa hosts a robust online store and educational database as well as a booming clinic. We are located at the base of the Rocky Mountains in sunny Boulder, CO. Dr. Douillard also has his own line of herbal formulas and skin care products. For more information about LifeSpa visit our website at LifeSpa.com to see if our company is one that you would be excited to work for.
We are a close knit team of committed and devoted office staff who are eager to welcome a new Accountant. We pride ourselves in creating a supportive team environment where we feel inspired about our contribution to LifeSpa’s mission and values, which are as follows:
- We provide the empowering knowledge of alternative health to the masses.
- We work as a team toward common goals with a spirit of respect, cooperation and collaboration.
- We encourage creativity, change and innovation without fear of failure.
- We are committed to integrity and a compassionate/nurturing professionalism.
- We practice harmony in our interactions with our clients, resources and environment.
- We take the initiative to grow personally, professionally and for LifeSpa as a whole.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.