As the number one leading online resource for Ayurveda and Natural Health, LifeSpa is revolutionizing the natural approach to health by combining Ancient Wisdom with Modern Science. The result is a continuing expanding product portfolio with lots of room for further innovation and growth.
Would working for a company like this excite you? If the answer is yes and you have experience in product and inventory coordination coupled with a passion for natural health, then you might have just found the perfect job.
We are currently seeking a Product + Inventory Coordinator who will intelligently and efficiently engage in the smooth running of the inventory supply chain, shipping department, product development, and product marketing and quality control coordination.
It offers a rare opportunity for a candidate, to come in and grow with the company. The role requires reliability, excellent communication/organizational skills and an enthusiasm to be involved in an organization with a mission to improve the health and well-being of all its customers. This is a full-time position, 35-40 hours/week on average.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you feel you are the right member for our team, please send an email to [email protected] with the following items:
– Cover Letter
– Short paragraph on why Ayurveda and Natural Health is important to you.
Product + Inventory Coordinator
- Manage the supply chain and inventory levels for our LifeSpa product line as well as many other unaffiliated herbal products and supplements. Ensure adequate inventory levels in stock at all times.
- Working closely with Dr. John Douillard on new LifeSpa product development.
- Research the best formulas, brands, manufacturers for new products and act as purchasing agent and/or buyer to negotiate best pricing. Includes market research, testing, sourcing ingredients, packaging, GMP compliance and marketing.
- Manage all Amazon store products and maintenance.
- Maintain and create eCommerce store product descriptions.
- Process inventory returns and update inventory systems accordingly.
- Manage the creation of any new products and its addition to all required software programs.
- Work with the Operations Manager and Accountant to ensure accurate transfer of product sales data into our accounting software in terms of sales and returns.
- Work with sales and finance to document and report on product profitability and financial product metrics.
- Report on sales trends, product inventory levels and analyzing reports to provide sales suggestions.
- Work with sales and marketing to analyze competitive offerings and to identify differentiators and define product positioning (set pricing, discounts, etc.).
- Manage the LifeSpa wholesale program including approval and sign up of new wholesale accounts. Manage the expansion of the program and create a support network for practitioners around the country to recommend and resale of our our LifeSpa product line.
- Increasing sales on our website through marketing campaigns, sales, and media. As well as website analysis and SEO.
- Be ever on the lookout for opportunities to streamline inventory and shipping systems and improve LifeSpa’s offerings whether in customer experience, actual product offerings or cost savings.
- Research, implement and train appropriate staff on new systems to continually streamline both backend and frontend user experiences (i.e. Order Management Software).
- Work with the LifeSpa Customer Service team and Operations Manager to find on time solutions to customer service related queries involving the LifeSpa product line and shipping services.
- Manage and co-ordinate LifeSpa shipping operations and channels and work to maintain the most cost effective solutions combined with satisfactory delivery time scales.
- Edit articles for structure/function claims and FDA compliance.
- Ensure the quality and standard of the LifeSpa product line by setting, overseeing and maintaining set standards of operations for all LifeSpa products.
- Review and approve all supplier qualification and documentation. Ensure all required testing and lab operations are being performed. Review and approve all labeling and packaging operations.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an inventory coordinator/management role specific to inventory and product coordination or other relevant areas.
- Exceptional project management, communication, leadership skills, a team player attitude and ability to work harmoniously with others.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, think strategically, drive issues to conclusion and be able to develop creative solutions.
- Experience working with an inventory management software platform is a plus.
- Experience with DSHEA and FDA Compliance and structure function claims is a bonus.
- WooCommerce experience a plus.
- Quickbooks experience is very helpful.
- PMP or Scrum certification is a plus.
- Better than average computer skills in Windows and MS Office.
- Typing: 50+ wpm and data entry.
- Bachelor or higher degree.
- Holiday and vacation PTO
- Generous 100% premium paid health insurance plan including dental, vision and HSA options.
- LSA (LifeSpa Savings Account) – pre-paid spending account for LifeSpa purchase.
- Ayurvedic consultations when and as needed for employee. 40% discount for spouses and children.
- 40% discount for the employee on all retail products
John Douillard, DC, CAP is a globally recognized leader in the fields of natural health, Ayurveda, and sports medicine. He is the creator of LifeSpa.com, the leading Ayurvedic health and wellness resource on the web with 9M+ views on YouTube and 133k+ newsletter subscribers. LifeSpa.com is evolving the way Ayurveda is understood around the world, with thousands of articles and videos joining ancient wisdom with modern science. Dr. John is the former Director of Player Development for the New Jersey Nets NBA team, author of 7 health books including his newest Amazon bestseller Eat Wheat, a repeat guest on the Dr. Oz show, and newly released Yoga Journal video course Ayurveda 201 on Ayurvedic Psychology. He directs LifeSpa Ayurvedic Clinic, the 2013 Holistic Wellness Center of the Year in Boulder, CO.
We are a
close knit team of committed and devoted office staff who are eager to welcome
a new member to our team. We pride ourselves in creating a supportive team
environment where we feel inspired about our contribution to LifeSpa’s mission
and values, which are as follows:
• We provide the empowering knowledge of alternative health to the masses.
• We work as a team toward common goals with a spirit of respect, cooperation and collaboration.
• We encourage creativity, change and innovation without fear of failure.
• We are committed to integrity and a compassionate/nurturing professionalism.
• We practice harmony in our interactions with our clients, resources and environment.
• We take the initiative to grow personally, professionally and for LifeSpa as a whole.