LifeSpa is looking for an outstanding Office Administrator with a passion for Ayurvedic Medicine who will intelligently, efficiently, and compassionately support our customers with their general inquiries about (but not limited to) health, herbs & other products, their orders and/or refunds, process new orders and scheduling inquiries. As well as provide administrative support to the front office and our Public Relations and Marketing team. LifeSpa has over 5 million views on YouTube and is one of the top resources for Ayurveda in the world.
The ideal candidate must be highly organized, detail oriented, able to handle a high volume of calls and multi-task. This is a full-time position, 35-40 hours/week on average. Punctuality and consistency are critical attributes for this position and must be available Monday to Thursday 9 to 5 and Friday from 9 to 3.
HOW TO AVOID GETTING THROWN IN THE TRASH:
—Apply the “right” way–
If you feel you are the right member for our team, please send an email to Helen [at] lifespa [dot] com with the following items:
– Cover Letter
– Short paragraph on why Ayurveda and Natural Health is important to you.
This role is comprised of 4 major responsibilities:
- Office Support
- Orders Customer Service
- Social Media Customer Service
- Speaking Engagements
Office Administration / Customer Service
– Answer customer’s health questions (via phone, email, social media comments) without giving product recommendations or making disease claims
– Process orders in eCommerce POS accurately and efficiently; record any pertinent information that would affect shipping and or handling; receive payments and complete any necessary follow-up
– Adjusts complaints concerning billing or product quality, referring complaints of product quality to designated departments for investigation
– Operate multiline telephone system; answer incoming calls and direct callers to appropriate personnel as needed
– Check voice messages and emails throughout the day, return customer calls and follow-up as necessary
– Complete data entry & management projects with accuracy and attention to detail.
– Communicate with other team members as needed
– Assist and provide backup support to the Office Receptionist
– Honor patient confidentiality by not sharing patient information outside of LifeSpa. We comply with HIPAA privacy laws
– Assist in maintaining a pleasant and clean office environment
Public Relations Administration
– Coordinates and arranges speaking engagements/meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, records and transcribes minutes of meetings
– Establishes, maintains, processes and updates files and calendars in relation to all Public Relations engagements
– Moderate comments on WordPress, YouTube, Facebook and other social media platforms
– Must have knowledge and experience with holistic/alternative health. Knowledge of Ayurvedic herbs is helpful but not necessary
– Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills and a willingness to be helpful
– Experience in a related customer service / administrative role is required and some customer service experience is mandatory
– This position requires exceptional communication, a team player attitude and the ability to work harmoniously and positively with others.
– Strong attention to detail, follow-up and excellent organizational skills
– The role requires that you can juggle many tasks at once and are not easily overwhelmed
– Good working knowledge of office equipment and procedures including computers, photocopiers, printers, fax machines, mailing equipment, telephone systems, filing systems etc.
– Must be a self-starter, detail oriented, think strategically, drive issues to conclusion and be able to develop creative solutions
– Proven competencies in software applications and programs particularly Windows and MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
– Typing: 55+ wpm and data entry
The starting wage is between $17 – $20 based on experience. As LifeSpa is continually growing, there is always room for expanding into more responsibilities.
Benefits (after 3 months)
– Holiday and vacation PTO
– Generous 100% premium paid Health Insurance plan with HSA and Dental
– LSA (LifeSpa Savings Account) – pre-paid spending account for LifeSpa purchase.
– Ayurvedic Consultations when and as needed for employee. 40% discount for spouses and children
– 40% discount on all retail products
6662 Gunpark Dr East, Ste 102, Boulder, CO 80301
Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP is a globally recognized leader in the fields of natural health, Ayurveda and sports medicine. He is the creator of LifeSpa.com, the leading Ayurvedic health and wellness resource on the web. LifeSpa.com is evolving the way Ayurveda is understood around the world, with over 700 articles and videos proving ancient wisdom with modern science and the evidence-based products to back it up. Dr. John is the former nutrition expert for the New Jersey Nets NBA team, bestselling author of 7 books, a repeat guest on the Dr. Oz show, and featured in Women’s World Magazine, Huffington Post, Yoga Journal and dozens of other publications. He directs LifeSpa, the 2013 Holistic Wellness Center of the year in Boulder, CO.
We are a close knit team of committed and devoted office staff who are eager to welcome a new member to our team. We pride ourselves in creating a supportive team environment where we feel inspired about our contribution to LifeSpa’s mission and values, which are as follows:
• We provide the empowering knowledge of alternative health to the masses.
• We work as a team toward common goals with a spirit of respect, cooperation and collaboration.
• We encourage creativity, change and innovation without fear of failure.
• We are committed to integrity and a compassionate/nurturing professionalism.
• We practice harmony in our interactions with our clients, resources and environment.
• We take the initiative to grow personally, professionally and for LifeSpa as a whole.
Tags: job, jobs, career, careers, opening, position, positions, available, openings, administration, public relations, secretary, receptionist, reception, assistant, office assistant, customer service, administrator, admin assistant, administrative assistant, customer, customer support, specialist, integrative medicine, holistic medicine, alternative medicine, client services, customer relations, marketing support, marketing assistant, herbalist, alternative health, herbal, front office assistant, front office, office manager, administrative coordinator, administrative manager