Would you love to be part of an organization dedicated to supporting the well-being of others? Is working as part of a team important to you? Do you delight in talking with people and assisting them with their wellness needs? Do you thrive on working in a collaborative, supportive and creative environment? Are excellent benefits an important aspect of employment for you? If the answer is yes, then this job could be for you.
LifeSpa is growing and we are now seeking an Office Administrator to support our front office team based in beautiful Boulder, CO. This team player will play a critical role in supporting front office procedures and operations while also providing excellent customer service support to our expanding and much loved customer base. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who thrives on working with an organization dedicated to making a positive impact on the health and well-being of others. LifeSpa has over 8 million views on YouTube and is one of the top resources for Ayurveda in the world.
The Office Administrator will intelligently, efficiently, and compassionately support our customers with their general inquiries about (but not limited to) their orders and/or refunds, shipping inquiries, process new orders and scheduling inquiries. As well as provide administrative support to the front office and the LifeSpa team. Ideal candidate must be detail oriented, able to handle a high volume of calls and multi-task. This is a full-time position, 35-40 hours/week on average. Office hours are 9am – 5pm, Monday – Thursday and 9am-3pm, Friday. Punctuality and consistency are critical attributes. If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this position then we would love you to bring your experience, positive attitude and a desire to learn and grow.
HOW TO ENSURE YOUR APPLICATION GETS REVIEWED:
—Apply the “right” way–
If you feel you are the right member for our team, please send an email to Helen [at] lifespa [dot] com with the following items:
– Cover Letter
– Short paragraph on why Ayurveda and Natural Health is important to you.
- Answer customer’s questions and concerns (via phone, email, in person, in the store, social media comments) without giving product recommendations or making disease claims
- Direct customers to LifeSpa online resources to assist them with product selection
- Process orders in eCommerce POS accurately and efficiently; record any pertinent information that would affect shipping and or handling; receive payments and complete any necessary follow-up
- Process returns, refunds and reshipment orders as required
- Communicate with Product Manager, Warehouse Manager and shipping company, as needed, to facilitate shipping inquiries and resolve any shipping issues
- Adjusts complaints concerning billing or product quality, referring complaints of product quality to designated departments for investigation
- Operate multiline telephone system; answer incoming calls on the shipping line and direct callers to appropriate personnel as needed
- Check voice messages and emails throughout the day, return customer calls and follow up as necessary
- Complete data entry & assigned management and office projects with accuracy and attention to detail
- Communicate with other team members as needed
- Assist and provide backup support to the LifeSpa team as needed
- Support and assist the office Executive Assistant as required
- Clear communication, a high level of focus and a willingness to take responsibility are also very important
- Moderate comments on WordPress
- Honor patient confidentiality by not sharing patient information outside of LifeSpa. We comply with HIPAA privacy laws
- Assist in maintaining a pleasant and clean office environment
- This position is conducted in our main office. There is no opportunity for remote work with this position
- Previous experience in a related office administration and/or customer service role is required and some customer service experience is essential
- Punctuality is a very important aspect of this position
- Excellent customer service skills and a willingness to be helpful
- This position requires exceptional communication, a team player attitude and the ability to work harmoniously and positively with others
- Strong attention to detail, follow-up and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to maintain a high volume of calls and multitask while being interrupted often
- The role requires that you can juggle many tasks at once and are not easily overwhelmed
- Knowledge of Ayurvedic herbs and or holistic/alternative health is helpful but not essential
- Good working knowledge of office equipment and procedures including computers, photocopiers, printers, fax machines, mailing equipment, telephone systems, filing systems etc.
- Must be a self-starter, detail oriented, think strategically, drive issues to conclusion and be able to develop creative solutions
- Bachelor degree is preferred
- Proven competencies in software applications and programs particularly Windows and MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel). Knowledge of InfusionSoft is beneficial but not required
- Typing: 55+ wpm and data entry
The starting wage is based on experience.
—Benefits (after 3 months)—
- Holiday and vacation PTO
- Generous 100% premium paid Health Insurance plan with HSA and Dental
- LSA (LifeSpa Savings Account) – pre-paid spending account for LifeSpa purchases.
- Ayurvedic Consultations when and as needed for employee. 40% discount for spouses and children.
- 40% discount on all retail products.
6662 Gunpark Dr East, Ste 102, Boulder, CO 80301
Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP is a globally recognized leader in the fields of natural health, Ayurveda and sports medicine. He is the creator of LifeSpa.com, the leading Ayurvedic health and wellness resource on the web. LifeSpa.com is evolving the way Ayurveda is understood around the world, with over 700 articles and videos proving ancient wisdom with modern science and the evidence-based products to back it up. Dr. John is the former nutrition expert for the New Jersey Nets NBA team, bestselling author of 7 books, a repeat guest on the Dr. Oz show, and featured in Women’s World Magazine, Huffington Post, Yoga Journal and dozens of other publications. He directs LifeSpa, the 2013 Holistic Wellness Center of the year in Boulder, CO.
We are a close knit team of committed and devoted office staff who are eager to welcome a new member to our team. We pride ourselves in creating a supportive team environment where we feel inspired about our contribution to LifeSpa’s mission and values, which are as follows:
• We provide the empowering knowledge of alternative health to the masses.
• We work as a team toward common goals with a spirit of respect, cooperation and collaboration.
• We encourage creativity, change and innovation without fear of failure.
• We are committed to integrity and a compassionate/nurturing professionalism.
• We practice harmony in our interactions with our clients, resources and environment.
• We take the initiative to grow personally, professionally and for LifeSpa as a whole.
Tags: job, jobs, career, careers, opening, position, positions, available, openings, administration, secretary, receptionist, reception, assistant, office assistant, customer service, administrator, admin assistant, administrative assistant, customer, customer support, specialist, integrative medicine, holistic medicine, alternative medicine, client services, customer relations, marketing support, marketing assistant, herbalist, alternative health, herbal, health coach, wellness coach, nutrition consultant, holistic health front office assistant, front office, office manager, administrative coordinator, administrative manager