Are you passionate about herbal medicine and natural health? Do you like connecting people with wellness resources? LifeSpa, one of the country’s premiere Ayurvedic supplement companies, is currently seeking a friendly and dependable Office Administrator + Customer Care Associate who will compassionately, intelligently, and efficiently respond to customer inquiries about (but not limited to) health, herbs, and orders, as well as support our front office team based in beautiful Boulder, CO.
This role requires reliability, excellent communication and organizational skills, and an enthusiasm around our mission to improve the health and wellbeing of customers. The ideal candidate must be highly organized, detail oriented, and able to handle a high volume of calls and multi-tasking. Punctuality and consistency are critical.
This is a full-time position, within the LifeSpa office and possibility of remote work some days per week, 35+ hours/week on average. Office hours are 9am – 5pm, Monday – Thursday and 9am-3pm, Friday.
In this role, you’ll have a rare opportunity to learn more about Ayurveda while growing along with the company.
- Answer customer’s questions and concerns (via phone, email, in person, and over social media) without giving product recommendations or making disease claims
- Direct customers to LifeSpa online resources to assist them with product selection
- Process orders in eCommerce POS accurately and efficiently; record any pertinent information that would affect shipping and or handling; receive payments and complete any necessary follow-up
- Process returns, refunds, and reshipment orders as required
- Communicate with Product Coordinator, Warehouse Manager, and shipping company, as needed, to facilitate shipping inquiries and resolve any shipping issues
- Adjust complaints concerning billing or product quality, referring complaints of product quality to designated departments for investigation
- Operate multiline telephone system; answer incoming calls on the shipping line and direct callers to appropriate personnel as needed
- Check voice messages and emails throughout the day, return customer calls and follow up as necessary
- Complete data entry and assigned management and office projects with accuracy and attention to detail
- Communicate with other team members as needed
- Assist and provide backup support to the LifeSpa team as needed
- Support and assist the Front Office and Customer Care associate as required
- Clear communication, a high level of focus and a willingness to take responsibility are also very important
- Honor patient confidentiality by not sharing patient information outside of LifeSpa. We comply with HIPAA privacy laws
- Assist in maintaining a pleasant and clean office environment
- This position is conducted in our main office.
- Office Location: 6662 Gunpark Dr East, Ste 102, Boulder, CO 80301
- Previous experience in a related office administration and customer service role is required
- Excellent customer service skills and a willingness to be helpful
- Punctuality is a very important aspect of this position
- This position requires exceptional communication, a team player attitude, and the ability to work harmoniously and positively with others
- Strong attention to detail, follow-up, and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to maintain a high volume of calls and multitask while being interrupted often
- Good working knowledge of office equipment and procedures including computers, photocopiers, printers, fax machines, mailing equipment, telephone systems, filing systems, etc.
- Must be a self-starter who thinks strategically, drives issues to conclusion, and is able to develop creative solutions
- Proven competencies in software applications and programs particularly Windows and MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel). Knowledge of Keap/InfusionSoft is beneficial but not required
- Typing: 55+ wpm and data entry
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Knowledge of Ayurvedic herbs and or holistic and alternative health is helpful but not essential
$16-$20 per hour, commensurate with experience*
*The hourly wage range is the range that we in good faith believe is a reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role, at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range may be modified in the future.
Benefits (after 3 months)
- Holiday and vacation PTO
- Generous 100% premium paid Health Insurance plan with HSA and Dental
- LSA (LifeSpa Savings Account) – pre-paid spending account for LifeSpa purchase.
- Ayurvedic Consultations when and as needed for employee. 40% discount for spouses and children
- 40% discount on all retail products
BEST WAY TO APPLY:
- If you feel you are the right member for our team, please send an email to Helen@lifespa.com with the following items:
- Short paragraph on why Ayurveda and Natural Health is important to you
Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP is a globally recognized leader in the fields of natural health, Ayurveda, and sports medicine. He is the creator of LifeSpa.com, a leading Ayurvedic health and wellness resource on the web and the host of the LifeSpa YouTube channel, newsletter, and social feeds, with 9M+ views on YouTube and 133k+ newsletter subscribers. LifeSpa.com is evolving the way Ayurveda is understood around the world, with thousands of articles and videos joining ancient wisdom with modern science. Dr. John is the former Director of Player Development for the New Jersey Nets NBA team, author of seven health books, including his newest Amazon bestseller Eat Wheat. He appears frequently as a guest on national talk shows, is the creator of several online courses, and directs the LifeSpa Ayurvedic Clinic in Boulder, Colorado.