LifeSpa is looking for an outstanding Marketing Associate with a passion for Ayurvedic Medicine. Are you someone who always has ideas zooming around your head but also has the desire and dedication to follow through and bring those ideas to fruition? Do you thrive on working in a creative, collaborative environment and delight in the opportunity to share knowledge. Do you welcome challenges and love talking to people about natural health trends. Are you someone who relishes in actively engaging with an online community? Do you strive to always find ways to make things faster, better, more efficient and more inspiring? If this is you then please read on.
As the Marketing Associate at LifeSpa you will assist in growing LifeSpa’s online presence and social media community. You will be experienced in reaching out to influencers and various different media outlets and have a constant willingness to learn new outreach strategies and explore new opportunities. This person will also have the ability and vision to create graphics that represent LifeSpa’s brand and philosophies and that will resonate with our customers. A desire to work within a small team of creative and collaborative people is important together with an understanding of the digital space and strong analytical skills. If you are someone who is passionate about natural health, likes to think outside the box, enjoys new challenges, and is motivated to expand our community then this is the role for you.
HOW TO AVOID GETTING THROWN IN THE TRASH:
—Apply the “right” way–
If you feel you are the right member for our team, please send an email to Helen [at] lifespa [dot] com with the following items:
– Cover Letter
– Short paragraph on why Ayurveda and Natural Health is important to you.
Coordinate and assist in the creation, planning, development and implementation of projects and activities for marketing products and services. This is a full time position, 40 hours/week on average.
• Coordinate and assist in developing, planning and executing marketing strategies and objectives for LifeSpa
• Own our social media presence across all relevant channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube and develop, produce, schedule, publish and share content (original text, images, video or HTML) and creatives for each one
• Drive consistent relevant traffic leads from our social network presence to explore new ways to reach and engage our target audience
• Make recommendations on new social media platforms, digital trends and emerging best practices to achieve LifeSpa marketing goals
• Conduct regular analytics reports on social media platforms, activity, success and interaction
• Identify, coordinate and solicit cross-promotional opportunities, social media influences, and partnerships for programs, eCourses etc.
• Engage in regular media pitching and outreach in an effort to connect with influential media outlets to raise the profile of LifeSpa
• Promote Products and Services through active public relations initiatives and online events
• Add public events to website and other outlets for publishing articles
• Transform existing content into new content in the from of blogs, videos, info-graphics, etc. to continually develop LifeSpa’s inbound content marketing strategy
• Assist with ad contracts and placement
• Coordinate involvement in community organizations and events, including writing proposal email
• Coordinates and arranges speaking engagements/meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, records and transcribes minutes of meetings
• Establishes, maintains, processes and updates files and calendars in relation to all Public Relations engagements
• Analyze and run reports for speaking engagement conversion
• Manage, schedule and identify LifeSpa Podcasts and external Podcast opportunities
• Maintain content on EatWheatBook.com
• Honors patient confidentiality by not sharing patient information outside of LifeSpa. We comply with HIPAA privacy laws
• Acts as forum support as and when needed
• Manage at least one email account
• A Team player attitude and ability to work harmoniously with others
• Detail oriented with the ability to think strategically and drive issues to conclusion
• Typing: 50+ wpm and data entry.
• Bachelor degree is preferred
• Herbal experience or training, although not necessary is a plus
• Marketing and/or social media experience is a must
• Experience with the Adobe Suite, although not essential, would be helpful
The starting wage is between $20- $22 per hour based on experience. As LifeSpa is continually growing, there is always room for expanding into more responsibilities.
Benefits (after 3 months)
– Holiday and vacation PTO
– Generous 100% premium paid Health Insurance plan with HSA and Dental
– LSA (LifeSpa Savings Account) – pre-paid spending account for LifeSpa purchase.
– Ayurvedic Consultations when and as needed for employee. 40% discount for spouses and children
– 40% discount on all retail products
6662 Gunpark Dr East, Ste 102, Boulder, CO 80301
Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP is a globally recognized leader in the fields of natural health, Ayurveda and sports medicine. He is the creator of LifeSpa.com, the leading Ayurvedic health and wellness resource on the web. LifeSpa.com is evolving the way Ayurveda is understood around the world, with over 1000 articles and videos proving ancient wisdom with modern science and the evidence-based products to back it up. Dr. John is the former nutrition expert for the New Jersey Nets NBA team, bestselling author of 7 books, a repeat guest on the Dr. Oz show, and featured in Women’s World Magazine, Huffington Post, Yoga Journal and dozens of other publications. He directs LifeSpa, the 2013 Holistic Wellness Center of the year in Boulder, CO.
We are a close knit team of committed and devoted office staff who are eager to welcome a new member to our team. We pride ourselves in creating a supportive team environment where we feel inspired about our contribution to LifeSpa’s mission and values, which are as follows:
• We provide the empowering knowledge of alternative health to the masses.
• We work as a team toward common goals with a spirit of respect, cooperation and collaboration.
• We encourage creativity, change and innovation without fear of failure.
• We are committed to integrity and a compassionate/nurturing professionalism.
• We practice harmony in our interactions with our clients, resources and environment.
• We take the initiative to grow personally, professionally and for LifeSpa as a whole.
Tags: job, jobs, career, careers, opening, position, positions, available, openings, marketing, PR, public relations, social media, natural health, integrative health, marketing associate, marketing coordinator, influencer, design, creative,