LifeSpa is seeking a full-time receptionist. You must have the ability to multitask while tackling a fast-paced patient load. Our unique office will benefit from someone who can be a team player as well as be self-directed when necessary.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The ideal candidate must be extroverted, great with people, a caregiver, detailed, highly organized, efficient, sales oriented and positive — all at once! We are looking for a warmhearted individual who will become a long-term member of our LifeSpa team and will grow with us, as well as help us to grow.
• 2 years experience working in a medical office setting, health clinic or spa with a considerable patient load and managing a full schedule.
• Phones: Personable, compassionate, patient, and able to handle multiple lines simultaneously.
• General Admin: Filing, typing, copying, faxing, etc.
• Please note that strong and efficient computer, typing, and communicative skills are a must! Excellent working knowledge of MS office is required. Minimum of 50+ wpm typing speed.
• Customer Service: Minimum 2 years experience resolving customer issues and providing excellent service.
• Payments and Receivables: Experience with MindBodyOnline, WordPress and/or 3dCart is a plus!
• An Ayurvedic or holistic health background is greatly appreciated. Knowledge of herbs, vitamins, or supplements will move your application to the top of the stack. Please explore our website at LifeSpa.com to see if you would be the right fit.
• Patient Support: Book new patients, confirm appointments, and answer client questions pertaining to our policies, products and services. Patients will share private concerns and questions regarding their health. Must be able to respect and maintain patient confidentiality which would comply with HIPAA regulations.
• Doctor Support: Ensure that the patient schedule is filled and confirmed; that patients are on time and have the proper paperwork; answering patient emails; booking interviews for the doctor.
• Close Patient and Customer Transactions: Process invoices for services and products.
• Phone & Email Support: Always provide excellent customer service. Answer patient questions whenever possible and direct all other questions to the proper department.
• Light Office Cleaning.
• Projects: Position requires flexibility and adaptability — tasks may change as our clinic evolves.
• Compensation: $12/hour training wage, increase to $13/hour after successful completion of 3-month training period.
• Full-Time, 40 hours per week, must be available 8am to 5pm
If this is you, we can’t wait to meet you! Please note that we do not offer health insurance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please deliver your resume and cover letter in person to the address below. KINDLY DO NOT EMAIL OR CALL. We will review the resumes and then call candidates to schedule an initial interview.
We look forward to meeting you!
Dr. John Douillard’s LifeSpa
6662 Gunpark Drive E, Suite 102, Boulder, CO 80301
Mon-Thurs: 9am-5pm | Fri: 9am-3pm | Sat & Sun: Office closed