Are you passionate about herbal medicine and natural health? Do you like connecting people with wellness resources? LifeSpa, one of the country’s premiere Ayurvedic supplement companies is currently seeking a friendly and dependable Front Office + Customer Care Associate who will compassionately, intelligently, and efficiently respond to customer inquiries about (but not limited to) health, herbs, orders, and scheduling Ayurvedic consultations with our founder, Dr. John Douillard.
This role requires reliability, excellent communication and organizational skills, and an enthusiasm to be involved in an organization with a mission to improve the health and well-being of all its customers. The ideal candidate must be highly organized, detail oriented, and able to handle a high volume of calls and multi-tasking. Punctuality and consistency are critical.
This is a full-time, in LifeSpa office, position, 35+ hours/week on average.
In this role, you’ll have a rare opportunity to learn more about Ayurveda while growing along with the company.
BEST WAY TO APPLY:
If you feel you are the right member for our team, please send an email to Helen@lifespa.com with the following items:
– Short paragraph on why Ayurveda and Natural Health is important to you
- Assist customers in achieving their health goals by listening, answering health-related questions, andsuggesting appropriate Ayurvedic herbal and lifestyle protocols, without making disease claims
- Guide customers to make LifeSpa product choices
- Schedule appointments and process invoices for consultations
- Adjust complaints concerning billing or product quality, refer complaints about product quality to designated departments for investigation
- Operate multiline telephone system; answer incoming calls and direct callers to appropriate personnel as needed
- Process orders in eCommerce POS accurately and efficiently; record any pertinent information that would affect shipping and handling; receive payments and complete any necessary follow-up
- Oversee and maintain Dr. John’s daily schedule
- Welcome on-site visitors
- Check voice messages, return customer calls, and follow up as needed
- Assist in training other Front Desk staff members
- Perform other administrative and logistical duties as they arise and are assigned
- Complete data entry and management projects with accuracy and attention to detail
- Communicate with other team members as needed
- Act as backup support to the Office Administrator
- Honor patient confidentiality by not sharing patient information outside of LifeSpa. We comply with HIPAA privacy laws
- Assist in maintaining a pleasant and clean office environment
- Knowledge and experience with holistic and alternative health. Knowledge of herbal medicine is beneficial. An understanding of Ayurvedic herbs, although helpful, is not necessary
- Excellent customer service skills and a willingness to be helpful.
- Experience in a related front office and customer care role. Some customer service experience is mandatory
- Exceptional communication skills, a team player attitude, and the ability to work harmoniously and positively with others
- Strong attention to detailand excellent organizational skills
- The ability to juggle many tasks at once without getting overwhelmed
- Good working knowledge of office procedures and equipment, including computers, photocopiers, printers, fax machines, mailing equipment, telephone systems, filing systems, etc
- Must be a self-starter, think strategically, drive issues to conclusion and be able to develop creative solutions
- Proven competencies in software applications and programs, particularly Windows and MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Data entry and typing (55+ wpm)
$16-$20 per hour* DOE.
*The hourly wage range is the range that we in good faith believe is a reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role, at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range may be modified in the future.
Benefits (after 3 months)
- Holiday and vacation PTO
- Generous 100% premium paid Health Insurance plan with HSA and Dental
- LSA (LifeSpa Savings Account) – pre-paid spending account for LifeSpa purchase.
- Ayurvedic Consultations when and as needed for employee. 40% discount for spouses and children
- 40% discount on all retail products
Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP is a globally recognized leader in the fields of natural health, Ayurveda, and sports medicine. He is the creator of LifeSpa.com, the leading Ayurvedic health and wellness resource on the web with 9M+ views on YouTube and 133k+ newsletter subscribers. LifeSpa.com is evolving the way Ayurveda is understood around the world, with thousands of articles and videos joining ancient wisdom with modern science. Dr. John is the former Director of Player Development for the New Jersey Nets NBA team, author of 7 health books including his newest Amazon bestseller Eat Wheat, a repeat guest on the Dr. Oz show, and newly released Yoga Journal video course Ayurveda 201 on Ayurvedic Psychology. He directs LifeSpa Ayurvedic Clinic, the 2013 Holistic Wellness Center of the Year in Boulder, CO.