LifeSpa is hiring a savvy part-time (20-30hr/week) Content Marketing Editor to join our office in Boulder, CO. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for natural health who thrives on the latest health trends, news and research. This role has a significant editing and writing component but also allows for one to spread their wings into the marketing analytics side of content marketing. The Content Marketing Editor will facilitate and help to create thought leadership and inbound content initiatives while diversifying their skill set and working in a supportive, healthy, and creative environment. This position starts as part-time with the opportunity to grow into full-time.
• Establish best-in-class storytelling that delivers the right content in the right formats, to the right channels.
• Manage the content calendar.
• Coordinate the creation and publication of email newsletter 3x a week.
• Use knowledge of natural health and Ayurveda to write copy and edit articles, newsletters, product pages, landing pages, eCourses, eBooks teleseminars, rack cards, emails, etc.
• Edit content created by writers.
• Manage the correspondence and upkeep of newsletter email.
• Fact check content and write in FDA compliant structure/function language.
• Cleaning and maintenance of newsletters lists.
• Develop and maintain a quality control process for each type of content as well as upkeep of LifeSpa style sheet.
• Plans and conducts market research to identify opportunities for increased sales.
• Maintains customer database and approves the use of internal and external mailing lists.
• Reviews analysis of marketing surveys on current and new product concepts in order to recommend future product development.
• Provides post-event reports, analysis, and regular status reports on marketing programs.
• Helps establish and maintain consistent image throughout product lines, promotional materials, and events.
• Increasing sales on our website through marketing campaigns, sales, and media.
• Excellent customer service skills and experience. This position serves as backup customer service support.
• Build keyword-driven strategic content plans marrying strategy and keyword analytics.
• Optimizing content for search engines and utilizing social media and other vehicles to promote content.
• Monitor campaign success via online tools such as Google Analytics and Infusionsoft.
• Knowledge and experience with holistic/natural lifestyle is important. Knowledge of Ayurvedic herbs specifically is helpful but not necessary.
• Training and/or good narrative instincts in how to tell a compelling story using words, images, and video.
• You’ve got a “chaos proof” personality and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• An expert in grammar, messaging, writing and style.
• Bachelor or higher degree in relevant field (Journalism, Marketing, English or related communications field).
• 2 years of marketing or editorial experience.
• This position requires exceptional project management, communication, leadership skills, a team player attitude and the ability to work harmoniously with others.
• Must be a self-starter, take pride in your work, fanatically detail oriented, think strategically, drive issues to conclusion and be able to develop creative solutions.
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and/or video-editing is a plus.
• Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics and Infusionsoft are a plus.
• Familiarity with structure/function concepts and practice is plus.
• Better than average computer skills in Windows Vista and MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
• Typing: 50+ wpm and data entry.
Initial training period is 3 months paid, commensurate on experience.
LifeSpa is one of the leading educational resources for Ayurveda in the United States run by world renowned Dr. John Douillard, D.C. LifeSpa hosts a robust online store and educational database as well as a booming clinic, spa and cleansing center. We are located at the base of the Rocky Mountains in sunny Boulder, CO. Dr. Douillard also has his own line of herbal formulas and skin care products. For more information about LifeSpa visit our website at LifeSpa.com to see if our company is one that you would be excited to work for.
We are a close knit team of committed and devoted office staff and therapists who are eager to welcome a new Product Manager. We pride ourselves in creating a supportive team environment where we feel inspired about our contribution to LifeSpa’s mission and values, which are as follows:
• We provide the empowering knowledge of alternative health to the masses.
• We work as a team toward common goals with a spirit of respect, cooperation and collaboration.
• We encourage creativity, change and innovation without fear of failure.
• We are committed to integrity and a compassionate/nurturing professionalism.
• We practice harmony in our interactions with our clients, resources and environment.
• We take the initiative to grow personally, professionally and for LifeSpa as a whole.
Benefits (after successful completion of 3 month training program):
• PTO for holidays and vacation
• Ayurvedic Consultations when and as needed for employee. 40% discount for spouses and children.
• 40% discount on all retail products.
• LSA (LifeSpa Savings Account) – pre-paid spending account for LifeSpa purchases.
• Gain knowledge about Ayurveda, lifestyle, herbs, and stress relief techniques to benefit you and loved ones.
How to apply:
If you feel you are the right team member for our health clinic, please deliver your cover letter and resume, in person, to our office in Gunbarrel (Boulder) during our office hours (below).
We look forward to meeting you!
Dr. John Douillard’s LifeSpa
6662 Gunpark Drive E, Suite 102, Boulder, CO 80301
Mon-Thurs: 9am-5pm | Fri: 9am-3pm | Sat & Sun: Office closed