It’s been about a month since we launched LifeSpa’s shiny new website and, although we’ve been really excited about the new features and design, we know that sometimes change brings with it a few growing pains.
Below are the top two problems we’ve identified that you might be experiencing. While we don’t have the fixes just yet, we are working hard to get it all sorted out as soon as possible. In the meantime, keep reading to learn some helpful tips that can make your experience on LifeSpa.com as enjoyable as possible.
Are you having difficulty with something on the new site? Tell us”we want to hear from you! Please take a moment to fill out our brief, 6 question survey and get 15% off your subtotal in our online store until August 4th, 2012.Let us know what you like about the site and how it can be improved.
Issues You May Be Experiencing:
- Promo Code: If you are experiencing difficulty applying a LifeSpa coupon code, try clearing your cache (instructions below). Often, our web browsers will store certain information from the websites we visit to help pages load faster and speed up a user’s experience. Most of the time this isn’t a big deal but, occasionally, when we update a promo code or other piece of our site, the browser may refer to the cached or stored information, rather than the new information it’s presented with. There are a few really easy keyboard shortcuts to accomplish this task while in your browser:
If you use:
– Internet Explorer: CTRL + F5
– Mozilla Firefox for PC: CTRL + SHIFT + R
– Mozilla Firefox for Mac: CMD + SHIFT + R
– Safari: ALT + CMD + E
If, after clearing your cache, you are still having difficulty applying the discount code in your shopping cart, give us a call at 1-866-227-9843 ext. 3 to place yourorder over the phone.
- Security Pop-Up Box: If you use Internet Explorer 8 or an earlier version of Internet Explorer, you may have experienced this pop-up box in our store:
I know I get nervous when I see things like this, but don’t worry. Your shopping cart is fully secure. You are seeing this pop-up box because our online store is powered by secure shopping cart software set up to integrate with our regular site.Although our store is completely secure, the Shipping FAQ and Return Policy links at the bottom of the store pages go back to the LifeSpa.com home site which is not set up for online shopping and therefore is not configured with the same security settings. Every time you load a new page within the shopping cart, that pop-up box is warning you that those external links are on the page. However, there is no way for your payment info to travel across those links.
Rest assured that the data you enter in our shopping cart is actually encrypted and secured to the industry standard, and that we will never sell or rent your information to anyone, ever.
Get the Best Browsing Experience
To get the best browsing experience on the LifeSpa website, we recommend using the latest version of Mozilla Firefox – a fast and free downloadable browser available at Mozilla.org. In the meantime, we know this is annoying and we’re working to see how we can fix it.
Thanks for sticking with us!
All the best in health and happiness!
Erica – Product Manager at LifeSpa