We all know that water can be a liquid, solid, or a gas, but inside of our cells and in certain places in nature, there is a fourth phase of water. This phase is a gel state that is made up of hexagonal, crystal-like structures.
This fourth phase of water discovered by my guest, Professor Gerald Pollack, author of the book, The Fourth Phase of Water, has newly identified properties suggesting water “of the right kind” may be the healing waters that have been praised throughout the course of history.
Don’t miss this podcast where you’ll learn about the real and now scientifically-documented magic of water!
Watch the Podcast:
Download the Podcast:
Listen to the Podcast:
Podcasts with LifeSpa’s Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP and guests are dynamic, hour-long lectures and interviews on a wide array of topics blending the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science! Most podcasts incorporate Live Q&A from our audience.
- The podcast will be available to watch, listen to and download anytime after the air date on this page.
- To receive an email reminder at the time of the airing of a specific podcast, register on the Podcasts Event Page.
- Subscribe: via iTunes | via RSS feed | via Email Newsletter
- iTunes almost exclusively ranks podcasts by Customer Ratings. If you enjoyed this podcast in iTunes, please leave a rating! Here’s how to do it:
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click iTunes Store.
- Find the podcast that you want to listen to, then click Ratings and Reviews.
- Under Customer Reviews, click Write a Review.