Join our family! We are currently seeking a friendly, dependable Front Office + Customer Care Associate who will compassionately, intelligently and efficiently support our customers with their general inquiries about (but not limited to) health, herbs & other products, their orders, processing new orders and their scheduling inquiries.
This position offers a rare opportunity for a candidate, passionate about natural health and/or herbal medicine, to come in and grow with the company. The role requires reliability, excellent communication/organizational skills and an enthusiasm to be involved in an organization with a mission to improve the health and well-being of all its customers. The ideal candidate must be highly organized, detail oriented, able to handle a high volume of calls and multi-task. This is a full-time position, 35-40 hours/week on average. Punctuality and consistency are critical attributes for this position.
BEST WAY TO APPLY:
If you feel you are the right member for our team, please send an email to Helen [at] lifespa [dot] com with the following items:
– Cover Letter
– Short paragraph on why Ayurveda and Natural Health is important to you.
This role is comprised of 2 major responsibilities: Customer Care + Front Office Support
- Assists customers in achieving their health goals by suggesting appropriate Ayurvedic herbal and lifestyle protocols, without making disease claims.
- Guides customers to make LifeSpa product choices.
- Answers customer’s health questions (via phone or email), without making disease claims.
- Processes invoices for consultations and suggested herbs in-person or over the phone). Schedules appointments. .
- Adjusts complaints concerning billing or product quality, referring complaints of product quality to designated departments for investigation.
- Operates multiline telephone system; answer incoming calls and direct callers to appropriate personnel as needed.
- Processes orders in eCommerce POS accurately and efficiently; record any pertinent information that would affect shipping and/or handling; receive payments and complete any necessary follow-up.
- Oversees and maintains Dr. John’s daily schedule
- Welcome on-site visitors
- Checks voice messages, returns customer calls and follows up as needed.
- Assists in training other Front Desk staff members.
- Performs other administrative and logistical duties as they arise and are assigned.
- Complete data entry & management projects with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Communicate with other team members as needed.
- Acts as backup support to the Office Administrator.
- Honor patient confidentiality by not sharing patient information outside of LifeSpa. We comply with HIPAA privacy laws.
- Assist in maintaining a pleasant and clean office environment.
- Must have knowledge and experience with holistic/alternative health. Knowledge of herbal medicine is beneficial and an understanding of Ayurvedic herbs, although helpful, is not necessary.
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills and a willingness to be helpful.
- Experience in a related front office / customer care role is required and some customer service experience is mandatory.
- This position requires exceptional communication, a team player attitude and the ability to work harmoniously and positively with others.
- Strong attention to detail, follow-up and excellent organizational skills.
- The role requires that you can juggle many tasks at once and are not easily overwhelmed.
- Good working knowledge of office equipment and procedures including computers.
- photocopiers, printers, fax machines, mailing equipment, telephone systems, filing systems etc.
- Must be a self-starter, detail oriented, think strategically, drive issues to conclusion and be able to develop creative solutions.
- Proven competencies in software applications and programs particularly Windows and MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Typing: 55+ wpm and data entry.
Compensation : DOE
Benefits (after 3 months)
- Holiday and vacation PTO
- Generous 100% premium paid Health Insurance plan with HSA and Dental
- LSA (LifeSpa Savings Account) – pre-paid spending account for LifeSpa purchase.
- Ayurvedic Consultations when and as needed for employee. 40% discount for spouses and children
- 40% discount on all retail products
Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP is a globally recognized leader in the fields of natural health, Ayurveda, and sports medicine. He is the creator of LifeSpa.com, the leading Ayurvedic health and wellness resource on the web with 9M+ views on YouTube and 133k+ newsletter subscribers. LifeSpa.com is evolving the way Ayurveda is understood around the world, with thousands of articles and videos joining ancient wisdom with modern science. Dr. John is the former Director of Player Development for the New Jersey Nets NBA team, author of 7 health books including his newest Amazon bestseller Eat Wheat, a repeat guest on the Dr. Oz show, and newly released Yoga Journal video course Ayurveda 201 on Ayurvedic Psychology. He directs LifeSpa Ayurvedic Clinic, the 2013 Holistic Wellness Center of the Year in Boulder, CO.
We are a close knit team of committed
and devoted office staff who are eager to welcome a new member to our team. We
pride ourselves in creating a supportive team environment where we feel
inspired about our contribution to LifeSpa’s mission and values, which are as
• We provide the empowering knowledge of alternative health to the masses.
• We work as a team toward common goals with a spirit of respect, cooperation and collaboration.
• We encourage creativity, change and innovation without fear of failure.
• We are committed to integrity and a compassionate/nurturing professionalism.
• We practice harmony in our interactions with our clients, resources and environment.
• We take the initiative to grow personally, professionally and for LifeSpa as a whole.