We update our events calendar on a regular basis. You can subscribe to our calendar and import all of our events to your computer's calendar app by clicking the blue button labeled “+ iCal Import Listed Events” at the top and bottom right of this page.
- This event has passed.
Plant Medicine for Modern Epidemics Summit
August 24, 2020 – August 28, 2020
During this wisdom-packed 5-day event, you’ll discover:
- How to use ancient wisdom to approach modern epidemics
- The practical application of herbs for teas, tinctures, poultices, and salves for common health concerns
- How ancient Tibetan Medicine texts contain predictions and recipes for “the future degenerate times,“ when environmental degradation and imbalance would reign
- Ways to maintain personal immunity, a resilient nervous system, and overall homeostasis using common herbs and spices
- The 4 methods of disease treatment in Tibetan Medicine
- Mongolian botanical medicine and herbs — specifically indicated for infections of the urinary tract, respiratory system, intestines, and skin
- How adaptogens and alternative herbs can be used by everyone to reduce susceptibility to infections
- Methods for creating a home apothecary for first aid and emergency preparedness
- How to forage for and prepare antiviral herbs and medicinal mushrooms
- A practical view on the prevention of respiratory infections
- How flower essence therapy differs from pharmaceutical and psychiatric medication
- And much more!
The Plant Medicine for Modern Epidemics Summit will benefit anyone who’s intrigued by the antimicrobial and immune strengthening properties of botanical medicine. It will also equip professionals who work with herbs, essential oils, flower essences, or home gardening and botanical pharmacy-making with the latest practices and insights.
Join me and the amazing panel of other presenters to discover the curative and evolutionary powers of medicinal plants — many of which you can grow in your own garden or pick up in your neighborhood!