We update our events calendar on a regular basis. You can subscribe to our calendar and import all of our events to your computer's calendar app by clicking the blue button labeled “+ iCal Import Listed Events” at the top and bottom right of this page.
Empowered Aging Using Ayurvedic Wisdom & Modern Science
Use Ayurvedic psychology, yogic breathwork, dosha balancing, and circadian medicine — all backed by science — to refine subtle awareness and take transformational action to free yourself from physical, mental, and emotional blocks that hinder your wellbeing… and shorten your life.
In this 7-week transformational intensive, John will guide you to free yourself from mental, physical, and emotional blocks, and age consciously with Ayurvedic wisdom and modern science.
You’ve probably taken steps to protect your wellbeing and increase your years. Perhaps you meditate, exercise, are careful with your diet, and use supplements.
What if living a healthy, long life goes much deeper than that? Even beyond diet; beyond DNA and other hereditary factors?
The Ayurvedic philosophies of ancient India show us that some of the most powerful elements of living a conscious, loving, healthy, and long life involve easing chronic stress.
During this powerful new course, you’ll explore:
- The anatomy of and Ayurvedic take on breathing, digestion, and your lymphatic system
- How to use breathing to enhance self-awareness and neuroplasticity — and change old emotional patterns
- How to use intention and biophotons to elicit a healing response — even at great distances
- How non-attached giving changes your genetic code
- The science of psychobiotics and how microbes, plants, and humans all depend on each other
- The digestion-lymph connection and how to evaluate and restore optimal lymphatic function (in Ayurveda, this is the study of longevity)
- The Ayurvedic clock and how to live life going downstream, without so much effort and exhaustion
- How to wake up, go to sleep, and eat at the right times
- How to revisit eating seasonally — and start to plan a winter diet
- Ways to become more aware of your unwanted patterns of behavior — and set in motion the steps needed to free you from decades of emotional stress — in the silence of meditation
- A transformational 4-day Kaya Kalpa Cleanse you can practice at home — that’s been found to boost stem-cell production and cellular anti-aging repair
- How trapped emotions, along with environmental pollutants, are stored in our fat cells — and released at a moment’s notice when we feel threatened
- How one of the most powerful truths of Ayurveda unfolds in your life — the truth that the more subtle an influence, the more powerful its effect