Twenty million Americans suffer from thyroid conditions, and a shocking 60% of Americans who have a thyroid condition are not even aware that they have one. Join me as I interview Lisa Markley, MS, RDN and Jill Grunewald, HNC, authors of The Essential Thyroid Cookbook. In this podcast, we will learn how we can all eat to support a healthy thyroid, and truly put into action what Hippocrates so eloquently said, “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.”
Podcasts with Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP are dynamic, hour-long lectures on a wide array of topics blending the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science! Most podcasts incorporate Live Q&A from our audience. You can join us for free, from anywhere in the world, using either your phone or computer.
- Podcasts are held on an ever-growing array of topics, sometimes with expert guests.
- To join the audience for a specific podcast, register on the Podcasts Event Page.
- Subscribe: via iTunes | via RSS feed | via Email Newsletter
- iTunes almost exclusively ranks podcasts by Customer Ratings. If you enjoyed this podcast in iTunes, please leave a rating! Here’s how to do it:
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click iTunes Store.
- Find the podcast that you want to listen to, then click Ratings and Reviews.
- Under Customer Reviews, click Write a Review.