Blue Zones are areas around the world where there are inordinate concentrations of centenarians – people living healthily beyond the age of 100. Don’t miss this exciting interview with the author of the best-selling book The Blue Zones of Happiness and National Geographic fellow, Dan Buettner. We will dive deep into the most effective take-home strategies derived from the ancient wisdom of Blue Zone inhabitants. Let’s hack into the aging process and live as we were meant to: long, healthy and happy!
Podcasts with Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP are dynamic, hour-long lectures on a wide array of topics blending the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science! Most podcasts incorporate Live Q&A from our audience. You can join us for free, from anywhere in the world, using either your phone or computer.
- Podcasts are held on an ever-growing array of topics, sometimes with expert guests.
- To join the audience for a specific podcast, register on the Podcasts Event Page.
- Subscribe: via iTunes | via RSS feed | via Email Newsletter
- iTunes almost exclusively ranks podcasts by Customer Ratings. If you enjoyed this podcast in iTunes, please leave a rating! Here’s how to do it:
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click iTunes Store.
- Find the podcast that you want to listen to, then click Ratings and Reviews.
- Under Customer Reviews, click Write a Review.