Watch the Podcast: The Truth about Tantra, Sex and Relationships with Rod Stryker
Download the Podcast: The Truth about Tantra, Sex and Relationships with Rod Stryker
Air Date: May 1, 2017
Playtime: 1 hour, 9 minutes
Rod Stryker’s Biography
Yogarupa Rod Stryker is the founder of ParaYoga® and the author of The Four Desires: Creating a Life of Purpose, Happiness, Prosperity, and Freedom. He has taught for more than 35 years, dedicating his life to improving lives through his lectures, writing, creativity, leadership, service and family life.
After decades of study, intensive practice and apprenticeship with internationally-renowned Yoga masters, Rod founded ParaYoga® to create a resource for the time-tested wisdom of the yoga tradition. As part of ParaYoga’s Master Training program, he recently launched one of the most comprehensive online yoga teacher trainings in the world.
Renowned for his depth of knowledge, practical wisdom, and unique ability to transmit the deepest teachings to modern audiences, Rod is a leading spokesperson for living a life of purpose, fulfillment and freedom on two fronts. One, he offers accessible wisdom and practices to wide audiences, those who simply want to live more joyfully and effectively; he is also a leading authoritative source for experienced students and teachers of yoga and meditation. Rod is mentor to hundreds of teachers and thousands of students worldwide.
The Four Desires: Creating a Life of Purpose, Happiness, Prosperity, and Freedom by Rod Stryker
Hardback: Paperback: Kindle: Workbook:
Podcasts with Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP are dynamic, hour-long lectures on a wide array of topics blending the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science! Most podcasts incorporate Live Q&A from our audience. You can join us for free, from anywhere in the world, using either your phone or computer.
- Podcasts are held on an ever-growing array of topics, sometimes with expert guests.
- To join the audience for a specific podcast, register on the Podcasts Event Page.
- Subscribe: via iTunes | via RSS feed | via Email Newsletter
- iTunes almost exclusively ranks podcasts by Customer Ratings. If you enjoyed this podcast in iTunes, please leave a rating! Here’s how to do it:
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click iTunes Store.
- Find the podcast that you want to listen to, then click Ratings and Reviews.
- Under Customer Reviews, click Write a Review.