With the holidays upon us, we often find ourselves coping with eating way too much food and indulging in drinks and rich desserts. Then, when we visit with family for the holidays, we watch ourselves starting to act or react like toddlers again, leaving us wondering how our relatives can so easily “trigger” us. Of course, these are all opportunities… and in my podcast, I will offer doable strategies to navigate the digestive and emotional stress the holidays bring – while boosting winter immunity. Let’s make this time of year a physical and emotional transformation and avoid the woes of winter and holiday stress, and replace it with an immune-boosting, healthy holiday dose of peace and joy!
Watch the Podcast: Digesting Holiday Food, Drink & Emotions
Download the Podcast: Digesting Holiday Food, Drink & Emotions
Air Date: December 5, 2016
Playtime: 45 minutes
- 5 Spices to Rock your Digestive World
- Digestive Formulas:
- FREE Monthly Seasonal Eating Guide: The 3-Season Diet Challenge
- Is Your Food Emotionally Charged?
- Alcohol, Ayurvedic Herbs and Your Liver
- 5 Foods Required for Winter Wellness
- 6 Ways to Boost Immunity this Winter
- 5 Tips to Feel Great After Thanksgiving Dinner
- Are You Gluten-Free? You Might Not Have To Be…
- What’s Your Emotional Footprint this Season?
- The Truth About Karma
- Soluble vs. Insoluble Fiber for Each Season
My new book, Eat Wheat >>> Learn more and pre-order it here!
Yoga Journal’s Certificate Ayurveda 101 eCourse with Dr. John and Kripalu >>> Learn more here!
Podcasts with Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP are dynamic, hour-long lectures on a wide array of topics blending the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science! Most podcasts incorporate Live Q&A from our audience. You can join us for free, from anywhere in the world, using either your phone or computer.