Don’t miss my interview with Dr. Rob Ivker, best-selling author of Sinus Survival and past president of the American Holistic Medical Association. We’ll be discussing how to survive this winter, naturally, without sinus concerns. Our sinuses are linked to the drainage of the newly discovered brain glymphatics – suggesting that sinus health goes far beyond just preventing a cold or flu. Dr. Ivker is a brilliant medical practitioner and a leader in the holistic medical field. With winter around the corner, now is the time to boost immunity for yourself and family during the season we all need it the most.
Watch the Podcast:
Download the Podcast:
Air Date: November 14, 2016
Playtime: 1 hour, 17 minutes
Sinus Survival by Dr. Robert S. Ivker provides crucial guidance and information on such topics as:
– how to select over-the-counter drugs that won’t do more harm than good;
– how to learn simple exercises that can aid sinus drainage; and
– how dietary and lifestyle changes can significantly relieve sinus and respiratory disease.
Robert S. Ivker, DO, ABIHM, FAAFP, HTCP
Dr. Rob Ivker is a physician healer, health educator, and best-selling author. He is a board-certified holistic physician (ABIHM), a Fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians, and healing touch certified practitioner (HTCP). He has been practicing medicine since 1972. For the past 20 years, after curing his own chronic sinus condition, his holistic medical practice has focused on the treatment of respiratory disease – chronic sinusitis, asthma, and allergies – and the creation of optimal health.
Dr. Ivker is the Co-Founder and Past-President of the American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine (ABIHM); co-creator of the Annual ABIHM Review Course, ABIHM certification examination, and the ABIHM evidence-based curriculum. He is also a Past-President of the American Holistic Medical Association (AHMA). Dr. Ivker is a former Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Family Medicine and is currently a Clinical Instructor in the Department of Otolaryngology at the University of Colorado’s School of Medicine. He is the current Medical Director of The Respiratory Healer Network as well as the Chief Medical Officer for Fully Alive Medicine (FAM).
He is the author of four editions of the best-selling SINUS SURVIVAL: The Holistic Medical Treatment for Sinusitis, Allergies, and Colds. Dr. Ivker has also written six other books including Asthma Survival, Arthritis Survival, Headache Survival, Backache Survival, The Complete Self-Care Guide to Holistic Medicine, and Thriving: The Holistic Guide to Optimal Health for Men.
Married for 42 years to Harriet, a psychiatric social worker, they have two daughters and sons-in-law and four grandchildren. They live in Littleton, CO.
Podcasts with Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP are dynamic, hour-long lectures on a wide array of topics blending the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science! You can join us for free, from anywhere in the world, using either your phone or computer.
- Podcasts are held on an ever-growing array of topics, sometimes with expert guests.
- The podcast will be available to watch, listen to and download anytime after the air date on this page.
- To receive an email reminder at the time of the airing of a specific podcast, register on the Podcasts Event Page.
- Subscribe: via iTunes | via RSS feed | via Email Newsletter
- iTunes almost exclusively ranks podcasts by Customer Ratings. If you enjoyed this podcast in iTunes, please leave a rating! Here’s how to do it:
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click iTunes Store.
- Find the podcast that you want to listen to, then click Ratings and Reviews.
- Under Customer Reviews, click Write a Review.