Please join Dr. John and Dr. David Frawley as they discuss a topic very close to Dr. John’s heart. There is no greater expert on this subject than Dr. David Frawley, who just released his book with Suhas Kshirsagar, titled The Art and Science of Vedic Counseling. Dr. Frawley is recognized worldwide as the most highly acclaimed western authority on all aspects of Vedic Science.
In this podcast, they will dive deeply into the practical aspects of Ayurvedic Psychology and discuss the action steps you can make to transform your life, physically, emotionally and spiritually. This is truly a “must watch” podcast.
Watch the Podcast: Ayurvedic Psychology with Dr. David Frawley & Dr. John Douillard
Download the Podcast: Ayurvedic Psychology with Dr. David Frawley & Dr. John Douillard
Air Date: June 20, 2016
Playtime: 1 hour and 18 minutes
Dr. David Frawley’s Biography
Dr. David Frawley D. Litt. is the author of nearly fifty books on related Vedic teachings of Yoga, Ayurveda, Vedanta and Vedic astrology, which have been published in more than twenty languages over the past several decades. His most recent title is the Art and Science of Vedic Counseling, which shows how to integrate these related disciplines into a comprehensive life-guidance approach. Dr. Frawley is the first western Vedic teacher to receive the prestigious Padma Bhushan Award, the third highest civilian award from the President of India for his pioneering work in Vedic education. He is the director of the American Institute of Vedic Studies in Santa Fe New Mexico, along with his wife Yogini Shambhavi Devi, which offers on-line courses and regular retreats and training programs in various countries. He sees Vedic knowledge as a vast resource to help us to connect to our deeper Self and universal consciousness that is the key to both personal healing and world peace.
For more information about Dr. David Frawley and his programs, visit www.vedanet.com.
For more information about his book, The Art and Science of Vedic Counseling, click here.
- Got Ojas? Nourish Your Vitality
- 6 Ayurvedic Truths The ‘Inside Out’ Movie Will Teach You
- Mood Benefits of Eating June Flowers
- June Seasonal Guide
- The Future of Healing Online Conference
- How To Choose A Panchakarma Center
- Healing the Cause of Anxiety and Depression with Ayurveda
- How To Do Panchakarma At Home
- Finally, The Research For Nose Breathing Exercise – Part 1
- Do Nothing and Accomplish Everything
- Nobel Prize Winner Studies Meditation
Podcasts with Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP are dynamic, hour-long lectures on a wide array of topics blending the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science! You can join us for free, from anywhere in the world, using either your phone or computer.
- Podcasts are held on an ever-growing array of topics, sometimes with expert guests.
- The podcast will be available to watch, listen to and download anytime after the air date on this page.
- To receive an email reminder at the time of the airing of a specific podcast, register on the Podcasts Event Page.
- Subscribe: via iTunes | via RSS feed | via Email Newsletter
- iTunes almost exclusively ranks podcasts by Customer Ratings. If you enjoyed this podcast in iTunes, please leave a rating! Here’s how to do it:
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click iTunes Store.
- Find the podcast that you want to listen to, then click Ratings and Reviews.
- Under Customer Reviews, click Write a Review.