New research is telling us that the idea of harnessing happiness is not lassoing a fleeting emotion, but connecting with our fundamental human nature.
In this podcast, we will explore the new science that proves that we are, in fact, loving and joyful by nature, and dig into the Ayurvedic strategies to bring this experience into our daily lives.
The more we chase happiness, the further it escapes us. Let’s learn to finally stop seeking happiness and create it on our own!
Watch the Podcast: Harnessing Happiness
Download the Podcast: Harnessing Happiness
Air Date: January 11, 2016
Playtime: 1 hour and 1 minute
- Top 10 Perks of Optimism
- Write a Love Letter
- Free Yourself From Unconscious Desires with Yoga & Ayurveda
- Epigenetics – What You See, You Become
- The Most Important 1/2 Inch Of Your Body
- Quiz: What’s Your Emotional Body Type
- The Psycho-Physiology of Stress
- What’s Your Emotional Footprint?
- Stop All The Thinking
- The Magic Of Yoga, Breathing and Meditation
Dr. John’s Meditation eCourse
Podcasts with Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP are dynamic, hour-long lectures on a wide array of topics blending the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science! Most podcasts incorporate Live Q&A from our audience. You can join us for free, from anywhere in the world, using either your phone or computer.