New research is telling us that the idea of harnessing happiness is not lassoing a fleeting emotion, but connecting with our fundamental human nature.
In this podcast, we will explore the new science that proves that we are, in fact, loving and joyful by nature, and dig into the Ayurvedic strategies to bring this experience into our daily lives.
The more we chase happiness, the further it escapes us. Let’s learn to finally stop seeking happiness and create it on our own!
Watch the Podcast: Harnessing Happiness
Download the Podcast:
Air Date: January 11, 2016
Playtime: 1 hour and 1 minute
- Top 10 Perks of Optimism
- Write a Love Letter
- Free Yourself From Unconscious Desires with Yoga & Ayurveda
- Epigenetics – What You See, You Become
- The Most Important 1/2 Inch Of Your Body
- Quiz: What’s Your Emotional Body Type
- The Psycho-Physiology of Stress
- What’s Your Emotional Footprint?
- Stop All The Thinking
- The Magic Of Yoga, Breathing and Meditation
Dr. John’s Meditation eCourse
Herbs & Supplements
Podcasts with Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP are dynamic, hour-long lectures on a wide array of topics blending the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science! You can join us for free, from anywhere in the world, using either your phone or computer.
- Podcasts are held on an ever-growing array of topics, sometimes with expert guests.
- The podcast will be available to watch, listen to and download anytime after the air date on this page.
- To receive an email reminder at the time of the airing of a specific podcast, register on the Podcasts Event Page.
- Subscribe: via iTunes | via RSS feed | via Email Newsletter
- iTunes almost exclusively ranks podcasts by Customer Ratings. If you enjoyed this podcast in iTunes, please leave a rating! Here’s how to do it:
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click iTunes Store.
- Find the podcast that you want to listen to, then click Ratings and Reviews.
- Under Customer Reviews, click Write a Review.