During my 8 years co-directing Deepak Chopra’s health center back in the late eighties, I saw many cancer patients who changed their lives as a result of their diagnosis of cancer. Watching patients align themselves with western medicine or natural medicine did not seem to be as important to their success as was their attitude. The patients that would tell me, “This cancer was the best thing that ever happened to me,” were the patients that seemed to have the greatest outcomes.
Join me as I interview David Evans, a cancer survivor who feels strongly that his attitude was his best medicine. My question to all of us is, why do we have to wait to have a cancer diagnosis to start living the life we were meant to live? Let’s live that life now!
Enjoy this fascinating interview where we explore strategies to change your life and wake up without the wake-up call!
Watch the Podcast:
Download the Podcast:
Air Date: December 7, 2015
Playtime: 1 hour and 12 minutes
Link: Download mp3 (right-click here and select ‘save’)
- Top 10 Perks of Optimism
- Writing Love Letters Lowers Cholesterol
- The Psycho-Physiology of Stress
- From Fear to Freedom
Podcasts with Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP are dynamic, hour-long lectures on a wide array of topics blending the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science! You can join us for free, from anywhere in the world, using either your phone or computer.
- Podcasts are held on an ever-growing array of topics, sometimes with expert guests.
- The podcast will be available to watch, listen to and download anytime after the air date on this page.
- To receive an email reminder at the time of the airing of a specific podcast, register on the Podcasts Event Page.
- Subscribe: via iTunes | via RSS feed | via Email Newsletter
- iTunes almost exclusively ranks podcasts by Customer Ratings. If you enjoyed this podcast in iTunes, please leave a rating! Here’s how to do it:
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click iTunes Store.
- Find the podcast that you want to listen to, then click Ratings and Reviews.
- Under Customer Reviews, click Write a Review.