Join us for the airing of a lively and inspiring video podcast between Emma Frisch, Food Network Star, and Dr. John. Emma asks Dr. John questions she has as a nationally recognized chef regarding seasonal eating, harvests, food microbes, emotional eating, local versus global, the medicinal benefits of each seasons harvest and strategies to make eating seasonally easy and a natural part of your day. Don’t miss this illuminating discussion on the current science behind nature’s harvests, and the dangers of our disconnection with the powerful eating cycles of mother nature.
Watch the Podcast: Getting Back Into The Kitchen with Emma Frisch and John Douillard
Are you signed up for the 3-Season Diet Challenge yet?
Sign up for the challenge, and on the first Saturday of every month you will receive a Monthly Guide in your inbox, which includes:
- Grocery lists for the season
- Superfoods for the season
- A special article and video for each month of the year from Dr. John
- Weekly seasonal recipes designed by Food Network Star, Emma Frisch
- Tips on how to eat seasonally
- Herbal suggestions to support optimal health for each month of the year (with special 15% off discounts each month!)
Podcasts with Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP are dynamic, hour-long lectures on a wide array of topics blending the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science! Most podcasts incorporate Live Q&A from our audience. You can join us for free, from anywhere in the world, using either your phone or computer.