Nutritional deficiencies are responsible for many common symptoms and issues, but awareness about their connection must be raised. B12 deficiency, for example – one of the most common deficiencies in the world – can result in brain shrinkage and cognitive decline. This podcast covers a range of nutritional deficiencies and zooms in on the most common ones, like protein deficiency, iodine deficiency, and vitamin D deficiency.
To Listen Online: (AUDIO ONLY):
Download the mp3:
Air Date: Varies throughout compilation
Playtime: 55 mins
Download mp3 (right-click here and select ‘save’)
- Vitamin D: How to Choose the Right One
- Protein Deficiency: The Hidden Signs
- Calcium and Heart Health
- 40% Are Vitamin B12 Deficient. Are You?
- 10 Reasons to Consider Iodine
- Are Omega 3s Really Necessary?
- True or False: You Need A Multivitamin
- What’s Missing in Your “Healthy” Diet? – Part 1
- What’s Missing in Your “Healthy” Diet? – Part 2
Podcasts with Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP are dynamic, hour-long lectures on a wide array of topics blending the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science! Most podcasts incorporate Live Q&A from our audience. You can join us for free, from anywhere in the world, using either your phone or computer.
- Podcasts are held on an ever-growing array of topics, sometimes with expert guests.
- To join the audience for a specific podcast, register on the Podcasts Event Page.
- Subscribe: via iTunes | via RSS feed | via Email Newsletter