With one third of the American adult population already pre-diabetic, and experts predicting 100% of adult Americans to be pre-diabetic in the next ten years, blood sugar is an urgent and insidious issue. In short, blood sugar issues are the underlying cause of cardiovascular imbalance, determined to be the number one cause of death in America. Today, even health-conscious diets are loaded with hidden sugars, high glycemic loads and processed foods, and folks are not aware of the cumulative impact that such difficult-to-digest foods have on our ability to balance blood sugar. Blood sugar issues, which almost always start in childhood, are linked to most of the chronic and inflammatory disease we see wreaking havoc on the adult population today. Unfortunately, according to the latest research, even the slightest elevations in blood sugar are dangerous, and most blood labs don’t flag people early enough to catch early risk. Learn how to easily screen for blood sugar issues at home and how to eat and live for optimal blood sugar health.
To Listen Online: (AUDIO ONLY):
Download the mp3:
Air Date: Varies throughout compilation
Playtime: 40 mins
Download mp3 (right-click here and select ‘save’)
- Healthy Blood Sugar Part 1: Is Your “Healthy” Diet Really Healthy?
- Healthy Blood Sugar Part 2: Home Screening
- Healthy Blood Sugar Part 3: The Truth about Sweeteners – Natural and Artificial
- Healthy Blood Sugar Part 4: The Chocolate Effect
- The Link Between Blood Sugar and Memory
- Blood Sugar Secrets for Health and Longevity
- Digestive Enzymes Might Be Spiking Your Blood Sugar
- Good News about Blood Sugar!
- Sleep Interrupted? The Blood Sugar and Sleep Connection
- Eat Fat, Beat Sugar Cravings
Make sure you download your free blood sugar ebook and take control of your health now!
Podcasts with Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP are dynamic, hour-long lectures on a wide array of topics blending the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science! Most podcasts incorporate Live Q&A from our audience. You can join us for free, from anywhere in the world, using either your phone or computer.