According to Ayurveda, the mind is the primary cause of disease in the body. Mentally and emotionally, we create patterns of protective behavior that impact the body’s digestive system. It has been proven that 95% of the body’s serotonin is produced in the gut, while the brain has only 5% of the body’s serotonin at any given time. Supporting mental health encompasses both the mind’s emotions and a thorough evaluation of digestive health.
To Listen Online: (AUDIO ONLY):
Download the mp3:
Air Date: Varies throughout compilation
Playtime: 59 mins
Download mp3 (right-click here and select ‘save’)
- Ayurvedic Emotional Body Type
- Are Your Emotions Making You Sick?
- What’s Your Emotional Footprint this Season?
- Eliminate Emotional Pain
- Memory, Mood and Focus Support
- Does Digestion Sabotage Mental Health?
- Nobel Prize Winner Studies Meditation
- From Fear to Freedom
- Top Ten Health Perks of Optimism
- The Link Between Blood Sugar and Memory
- Is Your Brain Shrinking?
- Mood Benefits of Eating June Flowers
- How to Manifest Joy in the Mundane
- Become the Source of Love
- Slow Down, You Read Too Fast.
- The Power Of Nurture
- How Stress is Carried for Generations
- Dangers of Distracted Eating
- Ouch! Why Rejection Hurts
- Mental Illness Swept Under The Rug?
- Stop All The Thinking
- Declare Your Emotional Independence
- Are you an Emotional Eater?
Live Podcasts with John Douillard are dynamic, hour-long lectures on a wide array of topics blending Ancient Wisdom with Modern Science! You can join us for free, from anywhere in the world, using either your phone or computer.