In This Article
Recipe by Emma Frisch
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 6-8 servings
- Fresh Lemon Juice – 3 tablespoons
- Peaches – 3, thinly sliced
- Tomatoes – 2, thinly sliced (remember that tomatoes are actually a fruit)
- Fresh basil – 1 cup leaves, loosely packed
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Freshly ground black pepper – To taste
- Put peaches and tomatoes in a large bowl, stir in lemon juice to coat.
- Tear the basil with your hands and add to the salad with the salt and pepper. Toss.
- Serve immediately or marinate (it gets delicious with age!).
For more recipes by Emma Frisch, visit her food blog at www.emmafrisch.com
This recipe is from the 3-Season Diet Challenge – a 12-month guide to eating with the seasons as nature intended. This FREE program takes you through a year of eating seasonally with month-to-month support and guidance. You can start the challenge anytime throughout the year. >>> Learn more and sign up here!
What did you think of this recipe? Have any tips or tricks to share?