In This Article
Recipe and photo by Emma Frisch
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 2 cups
- Mixed nuts – 2.5 cups
- Maple syrup – 2 tablespoons
- Rosemary – 1 tablespoon dried, crushed rosemary
- Sea salt – 1 teaspoon
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Toss the nuts with the maple syrup, rosemary and sea salt.
- Spread the nuts in an even layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow the nuts to cool.
- Using a spatula, lift the nuts from the baking sheet and store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
For more recipes by Emma Frisch, visit her food blog at www.emmafrisch.com
This recipe is from the 3-Season Diet Challenge – a 12-month guide to eating with the seasons as nature intended. This FREE program takes you through a year of eating seasonally with month-to-month support and guidance. You can start the challenge anytime throughout the year. >>> Learn more and sign up here!
What did you think of this recipe? Have any tips or tricks to share?