In This Article
Ready for Your Ayurvedic Cleanse?
Committing to a cleanse can feel like a big deal. Here, we breakdown when and why you should consider detox, and what you’ll get out of LifeSpa’s 4-day Ayurvedic Cleanse, called the Short Home Cleanse, designed for resetting your body and mind and helping you find a sense of peace and well-being, along with being a great digestive system and immune system reset between longer cleanses.
Do You Need to Cleanse?
Many experts believe that the body’s natural ability to detox is perfect and cannot be improved upon. I would agree that the body has a natural ability to detox even the most harmful toxic substances, such as heavy metals, but with excessive toxic exposure and a stressed nervous system that results in weakened digestive and detox function, these toxic elements find their way into fat cells and brain tissue and are harder to get rid of.
In a world where mercury from coal mine plumes is found on nearly each leaf of organic spinach in America, it is essential to have a strong digestive system and well-functioning detox pathways. This can be achieved with intelligent cleansing techniques backed by science.
The Short Home Cleanse
LifeSpa’s Short Home Cleanse is a 4-day lymph and digestive detox program that will help you reset your entire system. This kitchari cleanse has been developed by Dr. Douillard through decades of clinical practice with thousands of successful cleansers, many of whom are now its biggest fans.
The Short Home Cleanse is designed for those who would like a taste of our 14-day Colorado Cleanse. It is a gentle ghee- and kitchari-based cleanse designed to do in the comfort of your home over four days, which will facilitate a digestive reset and fat cell detox. In only four days, you can feel lighter, brighter, refreshed, and renewed!
Learn more Download the free Short Home Cleanse eBook
When to do an Ayurvedic Cleanse
It could be time for a cleanse if you experience one or more of these symptoms of toxicity:
- Poor digestion
- Itching skin
- Swollen hands or feet
- Water retention
- Breast swelling or tenderness
- Swelling around abdomen
- Weight gain
The Short Home Cleanse is for you if you…
- Are ready to feel lighter, more peaceful, less prone to sickness, and are craving healthier foods.
- Can set aside two weeks to eat a special Ayurvedic cleansing diet.
- Are committed to prioritizing your health for at least 14 days.
- You want options to either detox on your own or in community.
- Need a program you can do with work + daily life.
- Don’t have any serious medical issues. If you do, please schedule a consult with Dr. John as he can tailor the detox to meet anyone’s needs. Phone, Skype, and in-person consults are available.
What’s Involved in This Ayurvedic Cleanse?
Most mornings, you’ll perform an ancient Ayurvedic detox technique called oleation: drinking small amounts of ghee and then eating a non-fat diet of kitchari to force fat metabolism. Because fat is a stable, non-emergency fuel, you’ll feel calm.
This process and cleanse will help you remove these toxic material from your system, reset your digestion, and get you back on track to vibrant health.
- You’ll take Ayurvedic herbal formulas to open your detox pathways, facilitate a deeper detox, and improve your digestion.
- You’ll eat a non-fat diet of kitchari, a special type of split yellow mung dahl beans and white basmati rice.
- The daily routine also includes specific hydration protocols and stress-relieving practices.