- 1 zucchini, chopped
- ⅓ cup lime or lemon juice
- ¼ – ½ cup cilantro, freshly chopped
- ¼ cup water
- ½ tsp coriander
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Drizzle over grains, vegetables and salads.
Non-Cleansing Option: Add ½–1 tsp of olive oil per serving. If the entire dish will be eaten when not cleansing, you can add 2 Tbsp of olive oil when pureeing.
This recipe is from the 3-Season Diet Challenge – a 12-month guide to eating with the seasons as nature intended. This FREE program takes you through a year of eating seasonally with month-to-month support and guidance. You can start the challenge anytime throughout the year. >>> Learn more and sign up here!
What did you think of this recipe? Have any tips or tricks to share?