But in the west, all saturated fats have been given a bad name, and for a long time this gem of a lipid was relegated to the sidelines despite its litany of benefits, including:
- Clean Fuel:
– Providing a clean source of energy, helping your body to burn fat instead of sugar as its primary fuel source.
– Boosts energy and endurance, enhancing physical and athletic performance.
- Immunity: Provides multi-faceted support for the immune system, supporting a balanced natural response to foreign microbes.
- Digestion and Absorption:
– Improves digestion and absorption of other nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
– Also improves the utilization of fatty acids and protects them from oxidation.
- Promotes Balanced Weight:
– Is lower in calories than all other fats.
– Increases metabolism, supporting a naturally healthy weight.
– Is quickly used up by the body to produce energy rather than being stored as fat.
- Blood Sugar Support:
– Improves insulin secretion and the utilization of blood glucose.
– Relieves stress on the pancreas
– Regulates glucose metabolism
- Promotes Resilient Skin, Hair, Bones and Teeth
- Heart Healthy: maintains healthy levels of good and bad fats and improves circulation
- Supports robust antioxidant activity
- Encourages balanced thyroid function
- Brain food! Coconut oil supports healthy memory and recall, mental cognition and clarity
We Recommend4 Reasons To Use High Potency Coconut Oil
There are literally thousands of studies on coconut oil to date, and we now know that it owes at least some of its health contributions to a host of special acids, including lauric acid, a rich and potent fatty acid abundant in human breast milk which supports stealth immunity during infancy, capric and caprilic acid, which also stimulates a healthy immune response.
Need Products? We Can Help!
LifeSpa Organic Coconut Oil: This unrefined, 100% organic coconut oil is sourced from non-GMO coconut trees and pressed immediately after harvest for the freshest coconut oil you can get. With no time at all to ferment before the precious oil is tapped, the resulting oil is as freshly fragrant as it is pleasing in its bright milky white appearance and clean in taste. This oil is free of bleaching agents, preservatives, artificial flavors, and all other chemicals.
Swish Oil Pulling Therapy: Traditional Ayurvedic oil pulling (or oil swishing) is a safe, natural and gentle home remedy that supports oral health and hygiene. This ancient therapy has been used successfully for thousands of years as part of a healthy daily self-care routine. LifeSpa’s Swish Oil Pulling Therapy combines organic sesame and coconut oil with organic turmeric – to enhance the oral health benefits – and organic peppermint oil for a fresh and pleasant taste.